Chapter 8: Pillows & Blankets

Taehyung and I had been standing in front of my dorm for a couple of minutes, finishing our conversation we were having while going up the stairs together. "So Lisa and I will come to the cafeteria tomorrow morning, then you and her can meet each other. We're sitting at the same table as today, right?" I ask Taehyung. He smirked in response, "I guess you'll have to figure that out tomorrow." I gave him a frustrated look, "But I don't want to wait. I want to know now." He knocked on my neighbor's door, "Too bad Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I rolled my eyes at him, "Goodbye Taehyung. See you tomorrow." Him and I waved at each other, then I opened the door and entered my dorm.

   I walk into my room, only to see Lisa in the middle of my room on the floor. She had blankets and pillows piled all around her. "Lisa! Get your ass up! You've been sleeping for over 10 hours!" She had lazily rose from the pile of pillows around her, "But sleeping is amazing and relaxing." I was furious, "I let you stay the night at my dorm, now get up and out of my room, so I can relax by myself. Because you're not the only one who likes to rela-" I was cut off when I heard someone knocking rapidly on my neighbor's door.

   "Open the door now, or I'll break it down myself Jeon Jungkook! I brought you fucking waffles!" The voice sounded like Taehyung. I just chuckled to myself as I see Lisa looking at me confused. "Who's that?" She asked me. "That's one of the guys I ate breakfast with, while YOU were sleeping." I told her. She smiled at me with her eyebrow raised, "Is he hot?" I just rolled my eye at her, "You'll meet him tomorrow. But if you want to, you can meet him now. He should be in the hallway." She shook her head, "No thank you. I still look like a dead mammoth."