Chapter 38: Sexy Cop

It's been a couple weeks since anyone has physically seen Jimin. Everybody knows that Jimin didn't want to leave. So, we all video chat, text, and call him almost every night. In fact, we usually contact him when we are all together. Every time we talk to Jimin, we make sure everyone is involved in the conversation and is talking actively, almost as if Jimin where really here, right beside us. We not only do this to keep things normal between everyone, but also to make Jimin more comfortable.

   Although Jimin moved to the place of his dreams and has so many opportunities ahead of him, he gets lonely. There's never a time that he doesn't show it. He'll always start off with a simple, "I miss you", but then he'll start to trail off, hinting that he's lonely.

    The worst part about it, is when he says that on video chat. If he looks into the camera just right, I can see the pain in his eyes perfectly. It feels terrible, knowing that your friend is weakened, yet you can't do anything, but just look at the computer screen while your heart wrenches in discomfort. I'd do anything to give him a hug, hold him tight, and never let him go while I tell him everything will be alright, but I can't.

   Despite Jimin being away from us, we frequently tell him to make some friends. Even though he always declines our option, I can tell he wants to accept our suggestion. And soon or later, he actually started to form a friendship with one of his dance-mates. Everyone always smiles and becomes proud of Jimin when hearing about it, but Jungkook's smile always fades. Sometimes, Jungkook will even walk out of the room, having an excuse of some sort, such as, "I need to go to the bathroom", or even, "I think I forgot something in my dorm, I'll be right back". I don't know whether to feel bad for him or to be aggravated.

   Why can't he be happy for Jimin? Is it that hard to accept that Jimin can have more friends, then just us? Maybe he doesn't want Jimin to have more friends... well obviously. I know it's hard for Jungkook, but he needs to face this problem. Maybe even talk to Jimin about it himself.

   Even though I always want to interfere, I never say anything, hoping that Jungkook and Jimin can work it out themselves.

-

   It's the night of Halloween and we were all invited to a frat party, and by "we", I mean the whole university was invited.

   Even though we all knew it would be a bad idea, we thought, why the fuck not? After all, we only have the weekend to study for a huge test on Monday and it's not like we need our education to graduate, right? But we're all going to go anyways! Well, everyone except Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi isn't going because he's smart and Taehyung isn't able to go because he already feel asleep. So, only Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook, and I are going to the party together.

   Since it's a Halloween party, we were instructed to wear costumes. Hoseok told Jungkook and I that he was dressing up as a firefighter and I don't remember what Namjoon and Jin are going to wear. Getting the inspiration from Hoseok, Jungkook insisted that we both go as cops and I happily agreed, not even think about what to wear.

   When I was looking in my closet, trying to find clothes that looked like something a cop would wear, I had trouble finding something. I looked trough every black or navy blue article of clothing that I had. The only thing I could find, were some black skinny jeans, a navy blue hat, a pair of heeled combat boots, a black belt, and a navy blue shirt with four buttons at the top.

   As I put my "costume" on, I noticed that my shirt was a bit... small. The slightest movement, made it rise up, showing my belly button. The worst part, was the buttons weren't even able to fasten together. The outfit looked nice, it really did, but... almost all my cleavage was showing.