Chapter 28: Movie

It had been about two weeks since Jimin told me his 'secret'. Classes started to become longer and got more difficult. I started to hangout with Jungkook everyday and sometimes, one of the guys would join us, it was usually Jimin or Taehyung.

Today, it was movie night and the whole group was coming tonight. Everybody had cleared their schedules and canceled events, just for tonight. Jungkook had prepared a special movie to watch, he won't even tell me the title!

Jungkook and I had been preparing a couple of bowls of popcorn for our friends to munch on, while watching the movie. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin were sitting on the floor talking in front of the television, waiting for Jungkook to start the movie. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting in two small bean bags that I had placed in the corner of my room. We were all, just hanging out in the small dorm that I had, waiting for Hoseok to arrive. Hoseok called me about twenty minutes ago, saying he'd be late because he wanted to work a little longer and 'perfect' his choreography, but he should be here any minute now.

"Hey guys, Jungkook and I made you all some popcorn. Don't eat it all, that was the last of it." I say as I gave a couple of bowls to the boys. "When is Hoseokie supposed to be here~?" Taehyung whined. "He should be here any minute now." I tell him. "Okay~" Taehyung said, his frown quickly turned into a smile as he swiftly continued the conversation he was having with Jin.

"Hey, Jimin?" I call out. "Yes, Y/N?" He questioned. "Can we talk... in the hallway?" I asked him. "Of course." He said while standing up and making his way towards the door with me.

"What is it, that you wanted to talk about?" Jimin asked. "You need to tell them." I declared. "No, it's not the right time yet." He said. "It's the perfect time, Jimin! Once Hoseok comes, you need to tell everyone." I declared, looking at him sternly. "But Y/N... I can't." He told me, looking down at his feet. I walked closer and pulled him into hug. "Jimin... I know it's hard for you. It's hard for me too. But, I can't hide this for much longer. You only have two more weeks until you have to leave. You need to tell them, or I will." I stated. "Okay. I'll... I'll tell them after the movie." Jimin whispered in my ear. "Okay, that sounds like a great idea. Now, cheer up and lets go watch a movie." I told him, as I separated our hug.

As Jimin and I were about to go back into my dorm, we felt somebody's presence. Him and I turned around and saw, Hoseok. His eyes were widened and his mouth was agape, creating an 'o shape' with his lips. "H-How long have you been there?" I questioned Hoseok. "Long enough to understand what's happening." He said. Jimin tried to rush back inside where everyone else was waiting, but Hoseok was quick to grab his arm and pull him back. "What do you mean you're leaving? Where are you going? When are you going? Are you just visiting family?" Hoseok said, unable to stop questioning Jimin.

Jimin clung to my arm, wrapping his hands around my bicep and his forehead was resting on my shoulder. I felt my shirt start to become damp. "Hoseok. Stop." I sternly said, slightly raising my voice. Hoseok quickly closed his mouth and became silent. "Stop bombarding his with questions. Can't you see he's uncomfortable?" I told him, gesturing my hand towards him. "Oh... I'm very sorry." He apologized and stepped back, trying to make Jimin more comfortable. "He will explain the details to everyone later. So, why don't you join rest of the guys. Tell them we'll be there in a minute or two. And don't tell anyone, what you just heard." I declared. "Yes, Y/N." He said, as he made his way towards the door. "Thank you." I said, right before he entered my dorm.

Once the door had shut, I quickly turned my attention to Jimin. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Y-Yes. I'm fine." He replied, detaching his hands from my arm and raised his head to look at me. His eyes were lightly glossed with tears and his cheeks were red. I wiped a tear that had dried on his face. "I'm sorry that happened. It's my fault. I shouldn't have asked to talk to you." I apologized. "No, you're fine. I just didn't want to accept the fact that I was moving. I've known them for almost my entire life and I didn't want to leave anyone. I was scared that if I moved, then you guys would find new friends." He confessed. "Jimin, just because you're going to leave, doesn't mean you'll leave our lives. You will always be our friend. No matter what." I reassured him. "W-Well, what if I never see you guys again?" He questioned. "Oh, yeah. I've already planned a couple of trips for the boys and I to come and visit you. Don't worry, you'll see us often. Even if it's over video chat or in person, I'll make sure to talk to you frequently. Now, let's go. The boys are probably wondering what's taking so long." I told him, and Jimin and I made our way towards the door.

When we entered, everybody acted like we were never gone. Nothing changed, everything was the same as when we left. Although, the bowls of popcorn were almost empty, other than that, everything was fine.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked Jungkook. "You'll see. I put it in the DVD player a couple of minutes ago. Once the previews are over, we can watch the movie." He said.

---

Hi guys! I wrote this yesterday and I thought I posted it... but I didn't. So sorry for the late post!

Also a big shout out to mmj419BTSlover! Thank you so much for following me! I purple youuu!💜

●●●

Happy birthday, Jungkook! (For American time)

Happy late birthday, Jungkook! (For Korean time)

Oh my Lord guys! He's grown so much! I still remember when he was a little baby fetus, but now he's a man.
😣😣😣😣😣

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu!