Chapter 29: Wrong Idea

"Thank the lord, that movie is over. I thought that it would never end." I said. "But Iron Man is the best movie ever!" Jungkook declared. "Jungkook, you've seen that movie like, a billion times and you always make us watch it with you. I think it's a sign to move on, when you know every line. So, find a new favorite movie." Yoongi told him. "Yes, hyung." Jungkook said while pouting.

"Anyways, I think we should all leave. It's a little late." Namjoon informed everybody, while wrapping his arm around Jin's shoulder. "I think he's right. Hey, Y/N. Do think I can borrow your boyfriend for my music assignment, later this week?" Yoongi asked. "Uh, sure?" I replied confused. "Okay, great! I'll text you the details later." he said before heading towards the door with everyone else.

"Wait! Everyone stop!" I quickly yelled out, causing the others to stop in their tracks and look over at me. "What is it, Y/N?" Taehyung asked. "Jimin." I said, making eye contact with him, gesturing for him to come towards me.

I could see the fear in Jimin's eyes when I called his name. I immediately saw his hands start to shake as he slowly trudged his way towards me, dragging his feet along with him. His head was hung low as he finally reached my side, standing to my right. "You can do it. Trust me." I whispered quietly in his ear. Jimin swiftly raised his head up and swiveled on his heel, turning his body towards the boys, who were still all waiting by my door. I saw Hoseok biting his lip, anticipating what he was going to say, while the others had confused faces.

"I-I..." Jimin tried to say, but he stopped due to the lump in his throat. "I'm leaving." He choked out, tears starting to run down his cheeks. Jimin quickly fled to my arms, hugging me tightly. Everyone soon followed and hugged the weeping boy, starting with Jin and Hoseok, then Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung; leaving Jungkook standing beside me with a look of disbelief covering his face. With my free hand, I grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him into the embrace that everyone had created.

We all stayed in place, until Jimin had loosened his grip around me, signaling the boys to let go and step away, giving Jimin room to breathe. Jungkook kept a hold of my hand, not wanting to let go of me. "Th-There's... a better university in America. They um... sent me a letter saying that they wanted me. So, I'm going to move and learn there for awhile. I'll only be gone a little over a year since I have most of my education finished. But Y/N already planned a couple of trips, if you guys would want to see me. I hope you aren't mad at me." Jimin explained, as he was wiping his tears off his cheeks with the end of his sweater's sleeve.

All the boys explained to Jimin that it was okay that he was going to America and that they weren't mad or disappointed in anyway possible. They were all reassuring him, well... except Jungkook. He just stood still next to me, watching the others talk to Jimin. He gradually squeezed my hand until I couldn't feel it any longer. I could tell something was wrong.

"Hey, guys? I think Jungkook and I are really tired. Can we continue this tomorrow, at breakfast?" I asked everyone. "Oh, of course. I almost forgot that I was here. Come on guys, lets leave them, so they can be alone." Jin said, trying to shove everyone out. "Oh~ They need some alone time." Taehyung said, getting the wrong idea. Hoseok smiled and winked at Jungkook and I. "You guys are getting the wrong idea! That's not what we're going to do at all!" I tried to explain. "Sure you are~" Namjoon said. "No! Really! I'm telling the truth!" I declared. "Whatever. You have fun, you two horny love birds." Yoongi said before him and everyone left, leaving me blushing. Taehyung quickly stuck his head back in my dorm and gave Jungkook a big thumbs up and mouthed, 'good luck'. Well, that was until Jin dragged him out and closed the door after saying sorry.

Once I heard the voices of my friends disappear, I turned back around to Jungkook, who looked back at me with an unreadable face. "So what's wrong-" I tried to ask him, but I was interrupted by his lips on mine. I kissed him back, unable to understand what's going on. We stayed like this for less than a minute before it became more heated and passionate. His hands traveled everywhere from my head to my back, then to my ass. His lips then moved to my neck, kissing and sucking everywhere, creating a couple of hickeys on my skin.

I placed my hands on Jungkook's chest and pushed him away. "Jungkook, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing's wrong, babe." He said, trying to go in for another kiss, but I turned my head away, refusing his attempt. "No Jungkook. Something is wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have crushed my hand earlier." I stated. "I said nothing's wrong." He declared, reaching for my hand and holding it. "Jungkook, what's bothering you? You never act like this. You're never this... greedy." I informed him. "There's just been a lot of things going on lately and I'm stressed and I needed some relief. I just really need this." Jungkook explained. "Fine... But only if you tell me what's upsetting you tomorrow." I added. "Yes. I promise I'll tell you first thing in the morning. Now please... I need you." He replied. "Okay, since you promised." I said.

And with that, he lunged forward and kissed me aggressively; continuing his actions that I had interrupted before.

---

Haha, sorry. We gotta keep this PG-13!

●●●

Hi guys! So, the whole time I was writing this, I was listening to Yoongi's, 'Seesaw' and Namjoon's, 'Love' on repeat. I'm telling you, those songs are my JAM right now! I love them so much!

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu!