Chapter 20: Hesitate

Jimin and I had reached his dorm. I could tell he wasn't going to be comfortable when telling me this. I saw him hesitate when opening the door, stopping his hand in front of the knob for a second before turning it. Was I really even ready to know what's happening? I took a deep breath, in and out, before entering his home.

It had only been a couple of days since the last time I was at his place, but if felt longer than that. Everything was the same. The scent still smelt just like Jimin, or should I say Jimin smells like his home. His bed was neatly made, as I assume he must make it everyday. There was even the blanket that he put over the back of his sofa for me. Even though he had folded it untidily, it's the thought that matters.

He had sat on the couch and gestured me over. I slowly and cautiously walked over and sat down. I had placed myself beside him, but about a few feet away, to give us both personal space. He looked at me and I looked back at him, both of us making eye contact. "Are you sure you want to know?" Jimin asked me, still obviously uncomfortable. "Of course I want to know, Jimin." I reassured him, making sure he knows that I'm okay.

---

Hey guys! I know this is a super short chapter, but I was super busy today and I am really really tired. It's midnight and I literally almost feel asleep writing this.

To make it up to you guys, I'll be posting two chapters tomorrow (technically, later today). And I also have a surprise to tell you guys later!

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu