Chapter 37: The Last Time

"Did you guys work it out?" I ask Jungkook as he walked to my side, resting his hand on my waist.

   "Yeah, I actually think we're good now. I think I can deal with him leaving for a little bit. After all, it's only for a few years-" Jungkook managed to say, before an intercom interrupted him.

   "The four o'clock flight to Los Angeles is leaving shortly. Please board the plane now. Thank you." 

   I felt Jungkook's hand grip my waist tighten and noticed his back stiffening. I looked up at Jungkook, to see his face full of pain as he stared at Jimin.

   I fixated my gaze towards Jimin, watching as he gave his last farewells before leaving. First he hugged Namjoon and Hoseok. Afterwards, he then hugged Taehyung before wrapping his arms around Jin. Jimin didn't even have to bother moving to Yoongi, considering Yoongi himself, was already hugging Jimin's torso.

   Once hugging his friends, Jimin turned his body and gaze to Jungkook and I. His lips had turned upside down into a frown while his face matched Jungkook's, pained and saddened, while his eyes started filling with a river of tears.

   Jungkook released his grip from me and made his way towards Jimin, as Jimin did the same, making his way to Jungkook. As they met each other in the center, they immediately wrapped their arms around each others' torso, hugging tightly as if they were to never let go. Clearly hearing both their noses sniffling and small, quiet weeps, I couldn't help as the stream of tears stared blurring my vision.

   "The flight to Los Angeles is leaving in five minutes. Please board the plane now. Otherwise the captain will not wait and your flight will have to be canceled or delayed. Thank you."

   Jungkook and Jimin separated from their embrace as they heard the intercom speak, once again.

   "Well, I guess this is goodbye." Jimin said as he held onto Jungkook's shoulder with his hand.

   "I guess so..." Jungkook trailed off, not wanting his best friend to leave his side.

   "For the last time." Jimin added, gaining more attention from Jungkook.

   "I hope you have a great time in America. Don't forget to do your very best and stay healthy." Jungkook declared.

   "Of course." Jimin replied.

   "We'll all be cheering for you... here in Korea." Jungkook stated.

   "Thank you Jungkook... Thank you guys, I'll miss you all." Jimin said as he walked towards me. "I'll miss you too, Y/N." He told me before hugging me tightly. Not as tightly as he did Jungkook, but tight enough to know that he will honestly and truthfully miss me.

   "I'll miss you too, Jimin." I say as I separated our hug.

   Jimin took one last good look at all of us while bitterly smiling, before waving, grabbing his suitcase and bag, then turning around, starting to walk to the plane he planned on riding.

   "Last call for the four o'clock Los Angeles flight. Please board the plane now. Thank you." The intercom call out for the last time.

   "You better pick up the pace, idiot! They're going to leave without you!" Yoongi yelled out with his hand cupped around his mouth to amplify his voice.

   We all chuckled to ourselves was we watched Jimin start to scoot his feet faster across the tiled flooring.

   But, my laughing stopped when I saw Jungkook turn around and quickly latched his arms around my waist. Resting his forehead on my shoulder and felt my shoulder get slightly wetter and wetter every few seconds. Even hearing him quietly sob to himself as he increased his grip around me.

---

Hi guys! Sorry this one is a bit late. I've been soooo busy lately (signing up for a college program). Also, sorry it's a bit short again, it's late and I'm very tired.

●●●

I don't quite know exactly how much longer this book will last. I can just tell you it will be fifty or less chapters.

●●●

Also, about the Q&A, you can ask more than one question, if you'd like.

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu!