Characters

Kehlani
Hey guys it Kehlani. I'm 23 I live in L.A and I'm expecting 4 Young girls to be here from Florida in the next week or so.

Maisie.
Hey peoples it's Maisie. I'm 11 and the youngest out of the four of us. I love to sing, And listen to music. Our moms told us that we would be going to a place while they go on vacation. HOW RUDE!

Camai (Maisie's Cousin)
Hey people it's Camai. Not really good with the whole POV thing so bare with me. I like to sing, dance and cheerlead and I'm the second youngest of the 4 of us.

Yasmin (Maisie's Bestie)
Hey guys it Yazzy. I like to sing dance and listen to music me and My besties fave artist is Kehlani. Hopefully one day we get to meet her together.

Cayla (Maisie's Older Cousin)
Hey it's Cayla. I love to sing and cheerlead. My fave artist is Bryson Tiller. JESUS HE'S SO FINE. And I love my cousin to DEATH. And I'm the oldest out of the 4 of us.

Edward
Hey it's Ed. I'm 23 and I'm Kehlani's Bestie and I'm excited because she said that she's supposed to be expecting 4 girls. And from my understanding they are ADORABLE.

Micah (Noodz)
Hey it's Mama Noodz and I'm Kehlani's bestie and DJ and I love her to death. She said she's supposed to be have 4 girls come to her house in a week or so but I think she's trying to prank us .