Prankster Cayla

Cayla's POV

Hey peeps missed me? Of course you did!

Anyways I'm planning on pranking Yasmin. She stole my favorite perfume when I was 11 and she was 7. She still has it to this day and won't give it back.

I went to Lani's room to ask her for something.

"Hey Lani?"

"Hey Cayla what happened? Did Camai eat all of the Doritos again?! I swear she's gon-(gco)

"No, I wanted to prank Yasmin." I said with a devilish smile on my face.

"Oh. Well what you need?"
She said with her eyes wide. They looked like they were gonna pop out.

"Um do you have an old Tsunami Mob shirt that you don't want?"

"Uhhh.. let me check." Lani said as she walked in her closet.

"Here. What are you gonna do with it?" She said handing the shirt to me.

"I'm gonna put holes into it and put it in her closet. You said you had a concert tonight and I'm pretty sure she's gonna wear hers I just have to make it look like a crop top because that's what she did to hers."

"Ok. Don't get caught I'll text Maisie to keep Yasmin occupied while you do it." She said picking up her phone.

Maisie's POV

I look at my phone and saw that I had got a text from Lani.
___________________
LaniBear💖🔐:Can you distract Yasmin for me.

Mayz💁🏽‍♀️❄️: Why?

LaniBear💖🔐:Cayla is going to prank Yasmin with a Mob shirt that I gave her.

Mayz💁🏽‍♀️❄️:Oooo ok.

LaniBear💖🔐:Thx Mays.
___________________

Yasmin tried getting up but I stopped her.

"Yazzy why don't we watch a movie?"

"K, What movie?"

"You choose."

"Um.... Goosebumps?"

"K the old one or the new?"

"The old one. I've never seen it before."

We sat down and watched Goosebumps and we heard a loud bang coming from Yasmin's room.

"What was that?" Yasmin asked as she jumped up running to the door.

I'm so glad I did track for a year. I beat her to the door and stopped her from going out.

"It's probably Thunder." I said blocking the door.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Sit down and watch the movie."

Cayla's POV.

I was done making to holes in the old shirt. I put it in her closet but I was too short and ended up making shoes fall.
___________________
CaylaBayla❄️🌹: I'm done putting the holes into the shirt.

Tsunami🌊💖: K. I'll text Mays.

CaylaBayla❄️🌹:Ok.
___________________

LaniBear💖🔐: Cayla's fine with the shirt and she put it in her closet.

Mayz💁🏽‍♀️❄️: Ok.

___________________

Yasmin's POV

"Girls get ready for the concert we have to leave in an hour so I can do sound check." Kehlani yelled from her room

"Ok!!" We all yelled from our rooms.

I went to my closet to look for the Mob shirt that I made into a croptop.

Cayla's POV

"WHAT THE HECK WHY DOES MY SHIRT HAVE HOLES IN IT?!" Yasmin yelled from her room.

I bust out laughing.

"CAYLAAAAA"

"Uh ohhhh"

We need to pray for Cayla

#PrayforCayla

See what happens next on....

4 Girls

-

-

-

-

-

-