She Has Arrived.

(An: I stole this from @kordeifenty. Go check out her imagines book called "Hers".)

Maisie Ja'Kayla Jackson

As I'm getting up from bed to get ready for school..I go to use the bathroom and there's something red in my panties.

Then I look in the toilet and the water is completely red.

Then I let out a bloody murder scream...

________________________

Kehlani Ashley Parrish.

I woke up out of my sleep to hear someone screaming. I know that scream from anywhere.

I got up and ran into Maisie's room and see her in the middle of her room on the floor crying.

"Maisie what's wrong?!"I said running up to her.

"I'm dying." She said looking up at me.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR DYING?!"

"There was something red in my panties when I got up to use the bathroom...and the toilet water is pure red."

I got up to look at the water and oh lord I really didn't wanna have this convo.

"Maisie your starting to become a young woman...as you go through that there's this thing that every girl goes through, You have your period." I said sighing.

"Soooo I'm not dying?"She with worry in her eyes.

"No,your not dying it's just a process of going through womanhood I guess you could say."

"Was that Maisie who screamed?" Coley said walking into the room.

"Yeah she has her period."

"Kehlani!" Maisie said yelling/whispering.

"What every girl goes through it." Coley said sitting on Maisie's bed.

"We have to go to the store to get some pads and I'll show you how to put them on,but we're gonna go to the store tomorrow for right now I'll give you a pad to wear."

I got up to go get one,gave it to her, showed her how to put it on and went back to bed.

I'm gonna be scared for when ever the others get theirs. Jesus Christ.

_________________________

Just a filler....again.

I'm reading this new story on my other acc. sisisterrible and it's called "Princess" and it's a Fanfic about Justin Bieber and Kehlani who plays as a character named "Princess Annie" or Annie.

I'm go read again but for nowwww BYE COCONUTS 🥥