Woah. (Pt.2)

Maisie's POV

Nahhh I can't have a twin. I mean I've always wanted one but No. I know my mom would've been told me about my so called "twin". It's probably just a fan account or something.

"Mays you okay?" Kehlani said as she snapped her fingers in my face.

"No,not really. I mean my mom would've told me I had a twin. Why didn't she tell me? I have so many questions." I said on the verge of tears

I REALLY don't wanna cry right now. I hate crying,mostly because it's not like me. People always tell me I'm happy all the time.

"I'm gonna Dm her and find out."she said typing on her phone.

"Okay I'll be in my room." I said walking away.

Well I'm gonna play "The Letter" over and over again.

Kehlani Ashley Parrish

I'm texting the girl that looks just like Maisie and she said her name is Maila.
She said she's living with her dad in Florida.

I sent her a picture of Maisie and she said she had seen pictures of her but thought they were just her at a younger age.

"What the fuck..."I whispered as I put my phone down.

This is soooo weird.

Oh god.

Maisie.

WHY.

I wonder if she gets tired of playing that song all the time.

"The Letter" and "Distraction" are her favorite songs by me. I can tell she plays them all the goddamn time.

"MAISIE TURN IT OFF IM TRYING TO DO MY HOMEWORK!!" Cayla yelled from her room.

"CAYLA SHUT UP I JUST FOUND OUT MY MOM IS KEEPING SOMETHING FROM ME FOR A DECADE AND A YEAR I WOULDNT JUDGE YOU IF YOU DID WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW WOULD I? NO SO SHUT UP!!" Maisie yelled from her room

Im gonna get up to go check on her.....

___________________________

Just a filler. I'm gonna be updating again sooner or later.

I woke up out of my sleep feeling a need to write. Probably cuz I had a dream about Kehlani but that's a whole nother story.

Anyways have a good morning,afternoon,or night.

Love you coconuts 🥥