The Blank Paper

Kehlani's POV

It's 1:00 am and I hear noises coming from inside of Maisie's room. I want to see what it is but maybe she wants to keep it private.

I end up going to her room because I wanna find out what she's doing in there.

I go into her room to see all of the girls jumping around singing "Alive" by me and it was the cutest and funniest thing ever.

Then "She Don't" by Ella Mai (A/n: that's my song irl like I can sit, listen to it and not get tired of listening to it

Then "She Don't" by Ella Mai (A/n: that's my song irl like I can sit, listen to it and not get tired of listening to it.)

I tried creeping back to my room but failed so I ran to my room and closed the door know they were gonna chase me.

I heard footsteps leave the door so I though they left. But I was apparently wrong. Cayla came into my room with a butter knife saying "I know my tricks 😏"

Next thing I knew I was tackled by the girls tickling me on my bed.

(Next Morning)

I woke up to all of the girls snuggled up against me in my bed.

I shuffled up out of the bed not waking them. I went to the bathroom took a shower and did my hygiene.

(Kehlani's outfit)
*With her natural hair in a bun*

I have an interview and I had to be quick so I went downstairs and made breakfast and ran upstairs to go wake the girls and tell them to get ready

Yasmin was the first to make it downstairs she had on a "Pink" yellow and grey sweatshirt and joggers and white converse.

"Morning Kehlani" Yasmin said with a mouth full of food as I chuckled. "Morning Yasmin" "by the way what do you want me to call you?" I asked.

"Yazzy is fine." She said before drinking her orange juice. "Ok Im gonna go check on the girls upstairs"
I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

I walked into Camai's room and she had on a grey adidas croptop, a dark green jacket, black tights, and some white adidas.

"Morning Camai. I see your in all adidas" I said looking at her "Oh Good morning Kehlani. Yup it's my fave brand."

"Ok well I'll be checking on your cousin and sister then."
I said walking out of the room as she nodded her head.

I walked into Maisie 's room and she had on a shirt that said "I've had a long day" on it, ripped jeans and the same adidas Camai has on.

"Morning Mays by the way I hope you don't mind me calling you that."

"Morning. And it's ok" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm gonna go check on Cayla. Make sure you go downstairs and eat some breakfast. We're gonna be gone the whole day."  I said walking out of her room as she nodded her head.

I walked into Cayla's room and she was just walking out of the bathroom with her makeup on point. Better than I can do my make up.

"Morning Cayla"

"Morning Lani" She said tying her shoelaces.

"Make sure you come downstairs to eat breakfast!"
I said running downstairs checking the time. It was 9:00 and we had to be at the interview by 11:00 and it takes an hour to get there.

I saw Yasmin, Camai, and Maisie sitting on the couch watching some show called "Crashbox" or something like that. It's reallly weird.

Cayla has just walked out of the kitchen. She was wearing a blue croptop, overalls, and some white converse.

"You guys ready to go?" I said grabbing the keys to my Porsche.

"Yup" Camai said popping the p as she chewed gum.

*time lapse to after the interview*

Well my fans know about the girls but I haven't told anyone but Micah about how their gonna be staying with me. I had got a phone call after they had got to my house and settled in.

"So guys, what do you guys wanna do today?" I said

"SKYZONEEEEE" Camai said yelling

"Uh uh baby you is too loud"
Yasmin said as I laughed my ass off. Yasmin is funny as hell bruh.

"Can we go to the wax museum?" Yasmin and Maisie said at the same time.

"I wanna go see Micah and your other friends." Cayla said as she looked out of the window.

"Ok how about this? We can pick up my friends then we can go to the wax museum then skyzone?" I said looking at the road.

"YEA" they all said looking at me smiling hard.

We picked up Micah and was on our way to pick up Edward. I told him to speak appropriately because we all know how Edward crazy ass is.

"Lani have you told the girls about their moms" Micah whispered.

"No, I wanna tell the sooner though because I know how it feels to live without a mom and I wanna be there for them no matter what."
I whispered back.

*5 minutes later*

"Hey bit- Girl...." Edward said as he realized the girls were in the car. "Sorry." He said as I laughed.

"It's okay were used to it."
They all said laughing.

We made it to the wax museum and Maisie and Yasmin stopped me as Micah, Edward, Cayla, and Camai went to go look at the wax people thingys.

"Lani do you have a wax figure thingy in here?" Maisie asked looking me in my eyes.

"I don't think so I'm not really like Beyoncé or anything. But you may never know." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

Yasmin walked away to go find the others looking sad.
Maisie looked like she was about to cry. Awww those girls love me so much.

Yasmin's POV

I was really sad that Kehlani didn't have a wax figure. That's the 2nd reason we wanted to come here. The first reason was to see Beyoncé's Wax figure.

After we had left the wax museum we had went to
Skyzone. Camai was jumping up and down while Cayla was talking to Edward and Micah. Maisie was over there with THE biggest attitude I've ever seen.

I got bored and I don't have inspiration to write. Sorry I didn't post Thursday or Saturday but I'll post tomorrow if I can. School has been kicking my ass.

Leave any requests (I really need it.)

Don't ask me why the title name is "The Blank Paper". 🤦🏽‍♀️

LOVE YOU COCONUTS

LIKE COMMENT AND SHARRREEE ❤️❤️

BTW Lani over here looking all fine and stuff like omigod. 😂❤️