Woah.

October 18,2018
Los Angeles,California
1:37 pm.

Kehlani Ashley Parrish.

I'm planning on telling the girls the Big News.

Matter a fact I'm gonna tell them now because I would be a weight lifted off of my shoulders.

We have a group chat with everyone in it. Including Cayla's Bestfriend Sophia.

______________________
Group Chat:

LaniBear: Girl I have something to tell you. Meet me downstairs right now.

Mays:Gotcha.

Cayla:ok.

Mai(Camai):Kk.

Yazzy:Coming.

Coley:okie

Sophia: make sure you tell meeeee.

LaniBear: I gotchu Sophia.

_______________________

"What happened?" Everyone asked as they sat down at the table.

"Well since you guys already know how kids are made..." I said looking around.

"I TOLD YOU YASMIN. I CALLED IT." Maisie said as she stood up dancing around.

"I am so confused right now." Sophia said on the phone.

"I know Maisie knows she follows my main fan pages and they were catching onto it. But I'm pregnant." I said smiling.

"Who's the Father I need to know." Cayla said tapping on he table with her fingernails.

She does this stare where it feels like she's going to make your eye sockets pop out. And she was doing that stare right now.

"Javie.!!" Yasmin and Maisie said at the same time.

"Ok HE SO FREAKING CUTE OMG." Coley said.

"I KNOW RIGHT." Me and Sophia said at the same time.

I looked over at Camai and she was crying.

"Mai why are you crying?"

"Because I'm just so happy ya know? Like I know you've like since forever and like I just-"

Next thing I knew she broke down in my arms crying.

"Awwww it's okay." I said stroking her hair out of her face.

And then Sophia started crying, then Cayla, after that was Coley,Yasmin, And Maisie.

"Do you guys have like this chain reaction or something?!"

"It happens a lot." Camai said giggling but still crying.

I'm glad this went well

I picked up my phone to tell Javie that everything went fine.

(K:Kehlani J:Javie.)

J:hello?

K: hey. Everything went well they're all excited and it's sorta hard to talk to you because theyre hugging crying right now.

J:it's probably the cutest shit ever but ok I'm glad it went well.
________________________

After that I went on Instagram to tell the mob the big news.

Next thing I knew my phone started going crazy with DMs,Comments,Emails,Tweets, everything of people saying congrats

I saw a few reaction videos and there was one that caught my eye.

She literally looked just like Maisie.

She was crying her eyes out and kept saying she was excited and happy for me.

The mob, my family,friends,the girls,this little girl, and the little munchkin on the way are my everything. I don't know what I'd do without them.

I'm still so confused out bout the little girl that looked just like Maisie. I called her in my room to see if this was her.

"MAISIE, CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE?"

"OK"

"What's up?" She said. It looked like she just got out of the shower because her hair is west and she had on a crop top and some tights.

"Look at this."

She looked at the video and looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Woahhh." She said looking closely at the phone.

TBC

TBC.