Mississippi (pt.2)

i put waves up there. its AMAZING so you can listen to it while you read. ♥️

We walked into the elevator and I saw someone I never thought I'd see ever again...

Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Why is he here? Is he gonna hurt me again?!

"Hey Kehlani, Is that who i think it is?" Cayla nudged my shoulder and asked.

"Yep."

"You gotta go talk to him lani."

"To get hurt again? Excuse my language but Hell no." I said with an attitude.

Jahron was one who was always nice and sweet; Would never hurt a fly.
Then one day I came across a post on Instagram with him cuddling up with some bitch at a club. Did I like seeing that? No.

I went home and called him to dig deeper into the situation and when he answered the phone you could hear moaning and yelling. I immediately hung up and just broke down. A few hours later came by and he still didnt make it home yet...so i went to sleep.

I was woken up with a stinging sensation coming from my cheek. He had slapped me. Once i started crying he felt bad and said he promised he wouldnt do it again.
He never kept that promise.
I went days and days being beaten and tortured until i finally had enough. I fought back , grabbed my shit and dipped.

"Oh, Funny seeing you here Princess. " a familiar voice said.

I just kept walking not knowing what to do.

"I know you hear talking to you, bitch."

"Look I hear you. Cant you see i have kids with me?! Jahron im not here for you so move on. As you can see I DONT WANT YOU. STOP TRYING." I said catching a few eyes from people.

"Okay here the deal Mister "IDontKnowHowToTreatAGurlRight" heres what your not gonna do....your not gonna disrespect our mom like that and your NOT gona disrespect us. If you wanna disrespect someone, go disrespect your mom and see how quick she slaps you. Dont you EVER. I mean EVER Disrespect this family or anyone close to us. or thats your behind." Yasmin said.

Apparently she had enough like me.

"Little Girl your not go-" he was cut off by Camai going up to him and throwing punches.

"WORLDSTARRRRR." Maisie said jumping up and down holding her phone up.

I went up and pulled camai off of him. he had a black eye and swollen lip. Its sad how you let an 11 year old whoop your ass.

"DONT YOU DARE MESS WITH ME OR MY FAMILY OR THATS YOU BEHIND I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT AFRAID TO WHOOP YOU CUZ I WILL DO IT." Camai said in my arms screaming and kicking her legs.

"CAMAI CALM DOWN NOW." Cayla said. Camai immediately calmed down and jumped out of my arms

                                          🧸

"MOM" Yasmin said as she jumped on her moms hospital bed.

"Hi mamas. how are you?" Alex said

"Im good mom but the question is how are you?"

They talked for about half an hour then we went to go see the other moms. It was heartwarming to see them so happy.

                                          🌻

yep anddddd done.

Jahrons dumbass shoed up outta nowhere but ummm yeah.

i need more ideas like should i add more characters? relationship status? social media? i mean i dont really know.

actually...im gonna do a social media chapter. gonna work on it now.

see you later. muah♥️