Recovery

June 17th, 2018
3:19P.M
Los Angeles, California
Kehlani's House
Camai Candace Jackson

I look around the corner to see Kehlani laying the couch. She looks like she's crying.

"Hey Lani?"

"Huh? Oh hey Camai." She says as she wipes tears from her face.

"What are you crying about?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"I just asked though."

"Fine. I want to be a mother figure to you guys while your mothers get better but I don't know where to start. I mean I'm only a 23 year old woman who doesn't know how to take care of 11 year olds."

"Your taking great care of us now. What makes you think that you can't be a mother figure to us?" I say confused. If she wants to be a mother figure to us then that's fine. She's sorta starting to act like one too.

"Well I've always wanted kids but then again I'm not ready an-"

"Kehlani stop. Your a perfect mother figure to us and we love you to death. We haven't known you long but your like family to us now. We're not gonna be hard on you. Well that's a lie. Maybe a little bit that's only when we're playing and stuff. To get straight to the point we love you no matter what you do." I said sitting on the couch beside her.

"Thanks Camai" she said hugging me.

"What are the other girls doing?" She said looking at the stairs.

"Lani's asleep. As usual. Yasmin is talking with her brother on the phone who's with her uncle. And Cayla's playing Sims 4."

"Ok. You wanna watch a movie?" She said looking at me. Her eyes make me melt. Is that weird. Ehh just go with it.

"LILO AND STITCH." Nalani screamed running down the stairs in a unicorn onesie. We all have unicorn onesies that Kehlani got us. We practically begged her for it. We gave her the puppy dog eyes. Works EVERY time.

"Hey Lani. I'm gonna go put mine on." I said running upstairs.

Maisie

"Hey Lani. I'm gonna go put mine on." Camai said as she ran upstairs to her room.

"Um Kehlani?"

"Hm" she said coming out of the kitchen with Doritos. Wow. She didnt even grab a bag for me.

"Why do you think your not a good mother figure to us?"
I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"How'd you know I thought that?" She said putting down the bag of Doritos.

"Well I heard you and Camai talking about it. By the way she's really loud."

"I HEARD THAT!!" Camai said yelling out of her room.

"It was meant for you to hear" I mumbled as Kehlani laughed.

"Anyways, I think you'd be a great mother figure to us."

"Thanks Mays."

"K people whatcha doin?" Yasmin came down the stairs yelling.

"Girl stop yelling"

Mays shut up you came down here yelling too." Camai said coming downstairs.

"Girl you so lucky I love you."

"I WILL STRANGLE YOU!!"

"Y'all crazy." Cayla said coming downstairs in her unicorn onesie.

"I know right!" Kehlani said getting her bag of Doritos.

"Lani you act like people drink syrup. PEOPLE DONT DRINK SYRUP" Yasmin yelled from the kitchen.

By now I was crying from laughing so hard.

"Yazzy shut up. I was high" Kehlani said defending herself.

"YASMIN HURRY UP I WANNA WATCH LILO AND STITCH."

"K calm ya nerves."

Kehlani's POV

I turned on "Lilo and Stitch" and we had gotten to the part where Lilo has punched one of her "friends" on stage.

"BEAT HER BEHIND LILO YASS HUNEY!!" Camai yelled as she threw popcorn at the T.V

I pulled up my phone and went on Instagram to put up the video that Yasmin was talking about earlier on my page.

Liked by SZA, hayleykiyoko, Saweetie,and 178,930 others

Caption: I was high as hell. Yasmin said "Lani you act like people drink syrup. PEOPLE DONT DRINK SYRUP."

hayleykiyoko: Yasmin is my spirit animal

iamcardib: Tell the girls I said Hi and I wanna meet them soon.

Kehlani: @iamcardib I'll tell them. I'll bring them over soon.

As soon as I had posted the video all of the girls phones went off and Maisie was the first to grab hers. Might I mention that they all grabbed theirs hella fast.

"OMG CARDI WANTS TO MEET US. THE CARDI B OMIGAAAA" Maisie said getting up and jumping up and down.

"Well, you beat me to it."

"When are we going I need to tell her how much "I like it" is my favorite sooonng."
Camai said while she had "I Like It" playing on her phone.

Welp, I have a stomach virus but I'm okay. Lemme stop lying about me being ok. IM DYING

I'm stuck with eating crackers and soup. I need to get better like now. I feel weak.

Anyways here's the update LOVE YA COCONUTS 🥥