Concert

Maisie 's POV
"WERE GOING TO A KEHLANI CONCERT WE HAVE TO MATCH" I said running around Yasmin's room screaming.

"I KNOW THIS IS GREAT WE HAVE TO MATCH IN EVERYTHING" Yasmin said jumping on her bed.

I was thinking of wearing SSS but Yasmin's favorite is Tsunami Mob March so this is gonna be hard.

"I was thinking we could maybe where tsunami merch?" Yasmin said looking in her closet.

"Yeah,sure." I wanted to wear SSS merch but we always do what I want and since this is both of our first times going to any type of concert, I wanted to let her do something for a change.

(A/n: the hoodie she has in this is what Maisie And Yasmin are wearing)

I went to my room while she was still in her closet picking what we were going to wear. I knew she was gonna choose ripped jeans so I picked up a pair. She said we were gonna wear some white converse which I HATED wearing white converse because I can never keep them clean;But since she chose them I was gonna wear them. As I was walking out of my closet Camai scared me by sitting on my bed staring at me. "What" I said trying to catch my breath. "What are you wearing for the concert?" She said. "A tsunami Mob hoodie, ripped jeans, white converse, and some small sliver hoops why?" " Because I wanted to match with you."
She said excitedly "I hope you don't mind matching with Yasmin and me." "It's fine".

*In the Uber to the venue*

"You guys ready for the concert" Cayla said. "Yeah little nervous tho" I said.

"You have nothing to be nervous about you already met me." Kehlani said chuckling "I'm nervous of what people will think of us, if they see us walking with you." I said nervously "don't worry I'm pretty sure my fans will love you guys." Kehlani said reassuring me.

*At the venue*

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Micah said through the mic.

As the music was playing through the speakers everyone were going wild and singing along until Micah called Kehlani on stage. She sung a few songs and told Micah to stop the music.

"Guys I have 4 very special guests here tonight that are going to be seen with me A LOT." Kehlani said waving her hand at us to come onstage.

This is actually happening. I've always wanted to be pulled onstage by her.

"This is Maisie,Camai,Yasmin,And Cayla. Everyone say Hi." Kehlani said as everyone went wild and started saying hi and asked questions.

"ARE THOSE YOUR DAUGHTERS?"

"WHO ARE THEY"

"WILL WE SEE THEM IN THE FUTURE?"

"All of those question will be answered at the interview I have tomorrow BUT LETS GET CRZY" Kehlani shouted through the mic.

"THIS IS MY SONGGGG" Camai said dancing her butt off. "MINE TOOOOO" Cayla said twerking.

"YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY"
I said. "DUHHHH THE SONG MAKES US THAT WAY THATS WHY ITS CALLED 'CRZY'." Yasmin said doing this.

"UH UH BABBBBBYYYYY WHAT IS YOU DOINNN" Camai said dramatically

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I start school on Monday so I'll only be updating on weekends.

I know IM NOT FUNNY AT ALL. But I'm trying. Give any suggestions you'd like to see. And any requests for new characters. PEACE OUTTTTT