Studio Time

Camai's POV

Camai's POV

Soooo, Kehlani came into my room last night talking about we were going to the studio. I though she was kidding, apparently NOT.

I got up and did my hygiene, put on lotion and put on a blue romper and white sandals. (Romper in picture)

I went downstairs to the smell of bacon. I love bacon. 😐 I saw Cayla and she had a pink and grey shirt , jeans and black sandals

Yasmin had on a camouflage tank-top and matching sweatpants with gold flats

Yasmin had on a camouflage tank-top and matching sweatpants with gold flats. Maisie had on a Tsunami Mob shirt (which I knew she was gonna wear 😑)ripped jeans and boots with a small heel.

Kehlani had on a yellow sweatshirt and black jeans and black yeezys

(This pose is a mood 😂👏🏽)

Cayla's POV

We pulled up to the studio and everyone were looking at us like we were crazy.

We walked into a room and I saw THE BRYSON FREAKING TILLER. I started freaking out and held onto Yasmin's hand because she was the closest to me. "Dang you got some strong hands for a small girl that hurt" Yasmin said.

"Hey Lani." Some girl sitting in a rolling chair said. "Hey Micah this is Cayla, Camai, Yasmin,and Maisie." Kehlani said as Micah stood looking surprised.

"You were serious about the four girls coming?" Micah said. "Yeah. Why didn't you believe me I kept telling you I was excited" "Oh. Well after Bryson comes out of the booth you can go in."

Actually, I wasn't here for me; I was here for Maisie."
"What?" "Look at this video" Kehlani said showing the video I sent her to Micah.

"Naaaahhhh this cant be Maisie" Micah said in disbelief.

"Oh hey Bryson" Micah said getting distracted.

I went over to Lani and told her to tell Bryson that I was a fan. I know, I'm a scaredy Cat 😑😒

"It's her now I have to go talk to Bryson about something" Kehlani said walking out of the room.

"Maisie you can go in the booth, just sing this" Micah said handing Nalani a paper

Micah clicked the button and Nalani started singing "Sledgehammer" by 5H as the lights started to dim which made me sleepy.

If you could take my pulse right now it would hit you like a sledgehammer
If you could hear my heart beat now it would hit you like a sledgehammer.

(Camila's part)

I don't admit it
I play it cool
But every minute
That I'm with you
I feel the fever and I won't lie
I break a sweat
My body's telling all the secrets I ain't told you yet.

Maisie's POV

I finished in the booth and walked out. Everyone was clapping and Kehlani came over from Cayla I know the reason why (😏) and hugged me.

Kehlani told me good job then walked into the booth

(A/n: I know it's a cover but she's doing it for fun.)

She walked out of the booth as Everyone was crying tears of joy (except for Micah because shes used to it)because of how perfect her voice sounds.

"Why re you guys crying" Kehlani said laughing
"Because you voice is just so perfect and stuff" Yasmin said doing an ugly cry. I ended up laughing because it was hilarious the way she said it.

Kehlani's POV

After Yasmin said what she said I bust out laughing because if he way she said it. It was time to leave so we said bye to Micah and I told her I'd call her later when I get home. We got in the car and drove off home and not even 1 minute into the car ride Maisie and Camai were asleep.

How's the story 😬 please tell me how I'm doing and feel free to request any new characters or what you'd like to read in the next chapters