Unexpected Love

DISCLAIMER: Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi / the television series are produced by Sunrise.

Art by Arc-Ecclesia on deviantart

WARNING: This chapter is LEMON. That means if you are underage then you should not be reading this. This is for MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. This chapter is going to be a whole lot of heated coitus, juicy (no pun intended) details and all. So please, spare your virgin eyes and mind, and wait for the next chapter to be released next week.

I REPEAT - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. NO UNDERAGED READERS PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I REFUSE TO BE REPORTED FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE TO READ THIS WARNING THAT IS IN BOLD LETTERS.

Thank you. Mature audience, you can continue reading. I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like the trio had been there for hours catching up as if they last saw each other over the summer, and before long the miko began to yawn tiredly. She attempted to cover her mouth and hide the yawn, but both yōkai had heard it with their sensitive ears. Sheepishly, she looked at both of them apologetically.

"I didn't get much sleep last night, Sesshōmaru was knocking at my window a bit after I went to sleep. I'm sorry." her cheeks flushed a light red.

Standing up, the daiyōkai held out a hand to her, "My apologies miko, let's get you some rest. You can continue to catch up with the kitsune later."

The miko nodded, taking his offered hand to help her up to her feet. She gave the kitsune a quick hug, smiling brilliantly to have him standing in front of her all grown up. After saying their good nights, the daiyōkai ushered the miko back into the hallway. Oddly enough, he wasn't leading her back towards the parking garage, he was walking the opposite way and stopped in front of a charcoal grey door. Pulling a key out of his pocket, he unlocked the door and held it open for her, gesturing for her to walk in.

Although she had a questioning look on her face, she obliged and walked inside the room. Looking around, she realized it was probably the daiyōkai's room, it was too clean and organized to be anyone else's. There wasn't much on the walls, or in the room itself to be honest. There was a midnight black desk sitting near the door with a white desk lamp on top, a huge bed, and a small shelf for shoes. She assumed that the single door was to the bathroom, and the sliding doors were the closet. Her chocolate brown eyes came to a stop at the bed, it looked very much like the one she had in the room she had stayed in at his estate in the feudal era.

The daiyōkai closed and locked the door behind him, walking over to the sliding doors as he slipped off his tie. He placed it on a hanger that held other ties, before sliding the door closed again and looking over at the miko. She had moved to sit on the bed after taking her shoes off and placing them on the shelf he had beside the desk. His golden eyes darted to her lips for a moment, before gazing into her eyes.

"Humor me, miko. Are you being courted by anyone?" he inquired.

Her brows knit in confusion, but she shook her head, "If you mean am I in a romantic relationship with someone, then no I'm not. I've been more focused on school than relationships, as it stands I barely have time to spend with my friends."

"Hnn. Does anyone catch your eye?"

She looked at her hands folded in her lap, "I haven't really let myself have any interests after I came back, it was too much for me."

He disappeared into what she assumed to be the bathroom, and when he came back out he was shirtless. She could see the magenta stripes that peeked out from his lower back onto his sides, as well as the ones that decorated his wrists and cheeks. The familiar crescent moon on his forehead was uncovered as well, and she had to fight to not bite her bottom lip. Seeing him shirtless like this reminded her of the night at the river when she had unknowingly stumbled upon him bathing when she ran from the thought of the dead priestess and the hanyō.