1

"Kookie." I say jumping onto his bed. "Minnie." He says. I cuddle up next to him. "Don't steal my alpha." Taehyung says. "Come on." Jungkook says holding his other arm open. Taehyung gets on Jungkooks other side. "So what's happening?" Kookie asks. "I don't want to talk about it." I say. Truth is I'm on my period and I just want attention. Being the only omega in the pack house is a struggle.

(Since everyone's asking questions.)

(The photos were confusing everyone so I'll explain it. Male Omegas have both sets of genitals. They have all the female reductive organs so they can get pregnant. They will give birth through their vagina. It's not used for anything besides giving birth and periods.)

Any other questions I'll answer in the comments.

Taehyungs a beta. So he doesn't get periods. He's so lucky. I'm also a pack leaders son so. "You're so warm." I say. "Because I'm an alpha." He says. He's right omegas have a lower body heat. That's why they have alphas to keep them warm. "And I'm a cold omega." I say. "Well I'm here for you." He says. "Hey." Taehyung says. "But you're still my beta." He says then kisses his lip.

"Well I ever find my alpha?" I ask. "Of course you will." Taehyung says. "It doesn't seem like it." I say. "Don't get yourself down." Jungkook says. "I can't help it." I say. "Trust me, you'll find your alpha and that will be the luckiest day of his life. And if he doesn't treat you right, I'll kick his ass." Jungkook says. "Thanks kookie." I say. "Think of me as you temporary alpha." He says. "Hey." Taehyung says slapping his chest.

"Don't hit our alpha." I say. "He's my alpha." Taehyung says. "Whatever." I say standing up. I go back to my room. I grab a tampon from my underwear drawer. I start to walk out of the room and bump into someone. I fall onto my butt. I look up to see Hoseok. "Sorry." He says helping me up. "It's fine." I say. I see the tampon on the floor. That's my last one. Its open and broken. I pick it up and look at it. "You broke it." I say. "Sorry." He says awkwardly.

"That's my last one." I say. "I don't want to go to the store." I say. "I don't know what to say." He says. "You're going to get me some." I say. "Wait- But that will be awkward." He says. "You stepped on it." I say. "You weren't looking where you were going." He says. Tears start falling down my cheeks. "Okay I'll get them. Just stop crying." He says. I nod wiping my tears on my sweatshirt sleeve. He walks away.

I go back into my room and sit on my bed. I lay on my bed and wait for Hoseok to get back. I hug my pillow. I turn Friends on Netflix. I watch two episodes before Hoseok comes back. He sits the box on my dresser. "I'm not doing that again." He says. "Will you cuddle with me?" I ask. "Will you cry if I don't." He asks. I nod. "Okay then." He says. He gets onto the bed behind me. He spoons with me as we watch Netflix together.