16

He pushes his lips against mine aggressively. I kiss him back. He pushes my arms over my head against the door. There's a knock. "I heard a noise." Taehyung says. Yoongi reaches down and locks the door. He puts his hand on the back of thigh pulling it up around his waist. "Hello?" Taehyung asks. Yoongi moves to my neck, sucking dark marks. I moan when he finds my sweet spot. I push against him. He lets go of my hands and pulls my other leg up so my legs are on either side of him.

He carries me over to the bed and we fall onto it. He rubs the side of my thigh softly, as it's bent. He gets up and sits on the bed. "I'm sorry." He says. I sit up too. "I got angry at the wrong person." He says standing up. He walks over to the door. I get up and push him into the door. "Who said I didn't like it." I smirk. "Fuck me." I say. "Right against this door." I say flipping us around. "I would but I don't have a condom." He says. "I'll be back." I say.

I unlock the door and go to taehyung and Jungkooks room. I knock on the door. Taehyung opens it and when he sees me he smirks. I pull him out. He shuts the door behind him. "Remember when you made me wash the dishes alone?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. "Well you own me one." I say. "What do you need?" He asks. "Give me a condom." I say quietly. "Jimin." He says about to say something. "Please." I beg. "They're in Jungkooks nightstand." He says.

"Tae you owe me." I say. "Please." I say. "Fine, my back really hurts. Do you have pain killers?" He asks. "Trade?" I ask. "Sure But hurry." He says. I run into our room and grab the bottle. Yoongi kisses my neck. "I'll be back." I say. Going back to Taehyung. He opens the door just in time. I hand him a couple pills. He hands me three condoms and a tube of lube. "Didn't know what size." He says. "Thank you." I say. "And by the way thank you for earlier." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks. I give him a look. "Oh have fun." He says. I go back to my room. He gave me a medium, large and X Large. I go back in and close the door locking it. "He didn't know which size." I say handing him the condoms. He picks one and puts the others on the dresser next to us, separating the one he's using from the others. He pushes his lips against mine again, rougher than before. He slips his tongue in as he pushes me against the door again.

He moves to my neck. I tilt my head to give him better access. I look over slightly to look at the condoms on the dresser. Fuck yes! I tug at the hem of his sweatshirt. He pulls away at takes it off. I rub my hands on his chest, feeling his abs. He grabs onto my shirt pulling it off. He unbuttons my jeans painfully slow. "Yoongi." I whine. He pulls them down. He pulls down my underwear leaving me naked. He connects our lips again. I reach down and unbuckle his belt.

I pull away from him. He moves to my neck. I remove his belt. Something pops into my head. "Hey Yoongi?" I ask. He hums against my neck. "Have you had sex before?" I ask. He pulls away. "Why are you asking that?" He asks. "Because I haven't and I don't know what to do." I say. "Yes, I've had sex before." He says before putting his lips back on my neck. "How many?" I ask. He pushes away. "What?" I ask. "Why do you want to know." He asks.

"Just wondering." I say. "How about afterwards if you still care I'll tell you." He says. I nod. He pulls his pants down and grabs the lube and condom off the dresser. He pulls his boxers down. Oh god. That will feel so good. He opens the condom. I take it from him. I take it out of the packet and slide it on him. He's so big. I rub him a couple times. He moans softly. Fuck so hot. He pushes me against the door again. He connects our lips and opens the tube of lube.

He rubs some on himself before grabbing my legs and pulling me up. He reaches behind me rubbing some lube on my hole. Since I'll in omega I'm always ready to go when I'm turned on. He lines up and pushes in slowly. I lean my head against the door my mouth falling open. He fills me completely. I grip onto his back roughly. He starts to move slowly and I lean my head on his shoulder. He starts to thrusts into me faster, making me moan loudly.

He hits my prostate. I moan loudly. "Faster, Faster, Faster." I moan breathlessly sitting my head back against the door. He thrusts Faster like I begged. I let out high pitched, loud moans whenever Yoongi hits that special spot. "Harder!" I moan loudly. He stops thrusting and pulls out. "What are you doing?" I ask. He sits me down and turns me around so I'm pressed against the door. He lines up again. He grips onto my hips before pushing in.

He starts thrusting roughly again. He thrust into me trying to find my prostate again. "UH!" I moan loudly when he finds it. "Right there." I moan before letting out a string of 'Uh's. I feel myself cuming close. I run my claws down the door. He keeps thrusting into me as I feel myself almost there. With a couple thrust I cum untouched. He thrusts Faster. After a couple more thrusts he cums into the condom.

He rides out his orgasm then pulls out. I turn around and lean on the door. He kisses me once more. "I guess I should go buy some condoms tomorrow." He says catching his breath. "I think you should." I say. He takes off the condom and throws it away. I put some clothes on. "Hang on let me go talk to Taehyung." I say. "Okay." He says. I grab the condoms and lube a go back to Taehyung and Jungkooks room. I knock on the door.

Taehyung opens the door and when he sees me he steps out, closing the door behind him. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I say. "I brought these back." I say holding my hand out. "Ooo are you sore?" He asks. "No." I say. "I'm an omega." I say. He takes them from me. He looks up at me after he sees the one that's missing. "Lucky." He says. "Yeah." I say. "Jungkooks asleep so I should probably get back before he notices." He says. "See you in the morning." I say. "You too." I say. I go back to the room. We get into bed and fall asleep.