9

Its currently Saturday night. I'm cuddling with Taehyung on the couch in the living room. We're watching friends on the tv. "Ross is a dick." Taehyung says. "That's true." I say. "Ross has a point." Jungkook says. "What?" Taehyung asks. "They were on a break." He says. "Yeah but a break doesn't mean a break up." Taehyung says. "It means they just need some time apart to think." Taehyung says. "A break is a break up." Jungkook says.

"Well I think I want a break." Taehyung says. "Don't be like that." Jungkook says. "I'm going to be like that." Taehyung says hugging me tighter. "It's a TV show." Jungkook says. "It's not about that." Taehyung says. "I'm going to take a walk." I say. "It's late your not going out alone." Jungkook says. "I'll be fine. I'll have a message ready if I need you ready to send." I say.

"I still don't want you to go." Jungkook says. "I'll go with him." Taehyung says. "Okay." I say. We stand up and put our shoes. We walk outside into the chilly autumn night. "Did you come with me just to get away from jungkook?" I ask. "How could He say that?" He asks. "I don't think Jungkook would do anything on a break." I say. "Even if you weren't his mate and you were human I think he'd still be with you." I say.

"Yeah sure." He says. We see Lisa and Jennie walking towards us. "Hey." I say. "Hey." The say. "What are you guys doing?" She asks. "Walking." I say. "Wanna join?" I ask. "Sure." Jennie says. We start to walk to town. Then a group of guys start to walk towards us. "Hello there ladies and ladies." The say. "We're boys." Taehyung says. "Do you get fucked? You're a girl." The leader says.

I then realizes there members of the daegu pack. They're mean people. They're like our natural enemies. "Do we have a problem?" Jennie asks. "Back off girly." He says. Jennie cracks her knuckles. "Do you want to mess with a female alpha?" She asks. "Or will you step off." She asks. "You don't scare me." He says. I then smell it again. He's around his. I look around.

"What are you looking at omega?" He says grabbing my chin to look at him. Before Jennie could step in I hear someone speak up. "Just let them go." I see Yoongi walk up behind them. Its stronger. The guy let's go of my chin. Yoongi puts a cigarette to his lips. He pulls it away smirking while blowing smoke out. He turns to his boys gesturing to go. They glare at us before walking back to their pack house.

Yoongi walks away before we could say anything. "He's cuter up close." Taehyung says as we start walking back to the pack house. "He has a feminine look to him." Jennie says. "So what do you think he is?" Taehyung asks. "I'd say beta." Jennie says. "Jimin what do you think?" Taehyung asks. "Alpha." I say. "You're just saying that cause you think he's hot." Lisa says. "Definitely." Taehyung says.

Or cause he's my alpha.