57

I'm sitting in the Lisa's nursing room. I'm feeding Yoongi soup. "So what happened?" I ask. "I was holding off 3 rouges and two others jumped on me from behind." He says. "There's been threats all weeks." He says. "Is that why you wouldn't stop staring at the door?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. "So why did they leave?" He asks. "The leader made a bad decision." I say. "What was that decision?" He asks. "He held a knife to Junnie." I say. "I didn't have that." I say. "I told him to run and never come back because the alphas weren't going to be his problem." I say feeding him.

"So in conclusion don't cross me." I say. "Didn't I tell you to stay in the room?" He asks. "I did but Taehyung forced us out." I say. "Oh." He says. "I was really upset yesterday when I saw you on the floor." I say. "Yeah I thought so." He says. "Taehyung youngjae baekhyun and Lisa had to hold me back." I say. "Yeah I saw that part." He says. "Next time someone wants me, you're staying with me so I can protect you." I joke. "Deal." He says. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He says. I continue to feed him his soup till the door opens.

My dad walks in. "Hi daddy." I say wiping yoongis face. "Good job out there Yoongi." He says. "Thank you sir." Yoongi says. "And good job to you too." He says to me kissing my forehead. "He made a mistake messing with my baby." He says. "Daddy." I complain. "Don't daddy me." He says. "Anyways Yoongi if this happens again you need to stay here because now that they know you're his mate their going to come after you as a bargaining chip." My dad says. "Understood." Yoongi say. He leaves. "That means you have to spend time with me." I joke. "I know what a drag." He says. I hit his arm and continue to feed him.