53

"Yoongi." I say. "Yeah." He says while in the bathroom. "Do you have to go to work?" I ask. "We've been over this." He says. "I know." I say. He walks out of the bathroom in his black skinny jeans and his black shirt with his name tag and the name of the restaurant on the right side. Fuck he's so hot in his uniform. I bite my lip. "I know what you're thinking and no." He says. "Why?" I ask. "You just gave birth 3 days ago you're still healing." He says. "Fine." I say. "No you're not." He says. Junnie starts crying. He goes over to the crib and picks him up.

He hands him to me. He kisses my forehead. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I say. He grabs his phone and walks out the door. Taehyung comes in. "Hey." He says sitting down in front of me. "Hi." I say. "Does it hurt?" He asks. "What?" I ask. "Breastfeeding." He says. "Sometimes." I say. "So do You want to go downstairs." He says. "Yeah get some baby clothes." I say.

He picks out pair of black legging and a blue shirt. I put the clothes on him. I lay him down. I change my clothes and pick up my baby bag. I pick up Junnie and we go downstairs. Everyone's sitting on the couch. "Hey Jimin." Jungkook says. I set him in the crib. Jaebum stands up and let's me sit down. "Thank you." I say. Youngjae stands up and then sits on Jaebums Lap.

"So how are you feeling?" Youngjae asks. "Sore, tired." I say. "I bet." He says. "Still can't believe you did that." Chanyeol says. "It seems really painful." He says. "I don't know what you're talking about. 48 hours of short bursts of pain, then pushing a pups out of me doesn't seem that painful." I say. "Is sarcasm your coping mechanism?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. We turn our attention back to the TV. After a couple hours Junnie starts crying. Time for another feeding. I reach into my bag and grab a tiny blanket putting it over my shoulder.

I get up and pick him up. I see everyone looking at me. "You might want to look away." I say. They all look away. I pull up my sweatshirt and cover his head with the blanket. I turn my attention back to the TV. I notice the alphas are uneasy. "God stop being such an alpha." Taehyung says. "I'm sorry. It's just uncomfortable." Jaebum says. "Must be uncomfortable for you." I say standing up. I walk into the kitchen. I get a bottle of water from the fridge and struggle to open it. Taehyung comes in. He takes it from me and opens it.

"Thank you." I say before taking a drink. "Don't mind them." Taehyung says. "I don't." I say. "They're not used to it." He says. "Yeah I know." I say. I go over to the table and sit in a chair. "You're Lucky you're the only one who can experience this." He says sitting down to. "Yeah, 48 hours of pain and the pup sucking My nipples raw Yeah such a wonderful experience." I say. "Doesn't seem that bad." He says. "Yeah well you don't have to experience it." I say as Junnie gets done nursing. I pull my sweatshirt down. "That's not my fault only omegas can give birth." He says.