18

I go over to Yoongi after class. I pout. "What do you want?" He asks. "You tricked me." I say. "Would you have done it voluntarily?" He asks. "No." I say. "Now you see why?" He says. "You're mean." I say. "I could show you how mean I can get." He says. "You would never." I say. "You're soft for me." I say before walking away. I go back over to my friends. "Everyone thought he was this big tough guy." Jisoo says.

"He is." I say sitting down. "Really. Didn't seem that way." She says. "Trust me, he's only like that to me." I say. "He'll kick somebody's ass if they need it." I say looking at my phone. "Are the rumors true?" She asks. I nod. "Ooo, have you fucked yet?" Jimin asks. I look up at them. "Why are you asking?" I ask. "Because we want to know." She says. "Well that's not for you to know." I say looking back at my phone. The bell rings. It's free period. I walk out to the court yard.

I see jungkook and Taehyung sitting under a tree. I go and sit down by them. "You look upset, did Kevin do something?" Jungkook asks. "Kevin's not here today, it's Yoongi." I say. "I'll kick his ass." Jungkook says quickly. "You don't want to do that plus it's nothing mean." I say. "He tricked me. He transferred to my gym class and we played dodgeball. We were the last two and he said we'd do it at the same time but he didn't so I got him out." I say.

"That doesn't seem like a problem." Jungkook says laying down. "I understand Jimin." Taehyung says. "Yeah I know you do." I say. "Kookie, cuddle with me." I say laying down next to him. I cuddle him. "Won't Yoongi be jealous?" Taehyungs says. "So." I say. I look over and see Yoongi playing basketball with his friends. "I'll be here to cuddle anytime." Jungkook says. Taehyung lays down and cuddles into his other side. Jungkook kisses taehyungs forehead and rubs his arm.

I make eye contact with Yoongi. "So Jungkook what are we doing tonight?" Taehyung asks. "You know." Jungkook says. Yoongi starts walking over to us. I standup and walk over to him meeting haftway. "Do you do this just to make me mad?" He asks. "Maybe I do." I say. He pulls me against him. "You're mine." He says. I nod. He buries his face in my neck. I grab onto his jacket supporting myself. Maybe I should stop making him mad.

But it feels so good.