59

I go upstairs after getting off of work. It's been 2 days since Jimin started ovulating. I walk into the room and get hit by a unusual smell. I see Jimin on the bed, squirming. I close the door and walk over to him. "Alpha please fuck me." He says. "Jimin what's happening?" I ask. He turns over and sticks his ass in the air. I go over to the crib and pick up Junnie. I pick up the baby bag. I go downstairs and see Youngjae jaebum, Lisa and Jennie on the couch. I go down. "Watch him for me." I say to jaebum and Youngjae. Youngjae takes Junnie from me. "Lisa can I talk to you?" I ask.

She gets up and follows me into the nurses station. "So I went upstairs and Jimins acting weird." I say. "His 16th birthday close right?" She asks. "Yeah." I say. "Omegas we'll get really sexual around their birthday. This is the perfect time to get him pregnant again." She says going over to her desk. She comes back and hands me a box. "Before you finish pull out and put one in each time, got it?" She asks. "Got it." I say. "Now go Impregnate your omega with their pup." She says. "Yeah." I say walking away. I walk upstairs.

I go back to my room and go inside. I see Jimin naked and fingering himself. I close the door and set the box down on his nightstand. I take off my clothes and get on the bed. I grab a condom out of the nightstand and put it on. I turn him over and line up. He sticks his ass up In full view for me. I push into him. I grab his hips as I'm fully in. "Alpha." He moans. I start to thrust into him at a slow pace. I thrust into him till I feel myself cumming close. He cums on the sheets. I thrust slowly grabbing the box.

I open it and pull out a syringe. I pull out earning a whine for Jimin. I squirt the contents into him. I push back inside him pushing all of the sperm deep into him. I pull out and rub myself till I cum. I take off the condom and throw it away. "Stay On your stomach for alpha." I say putting my clothes back on and go back downstairs. I flop down on the couch. Youngjae and jaebum look at me. "I did it, stop looking at me." I say. "I'm sorry, we're just excited." Youngjae says. "Yeah I know that." I say.