23

It's been a day since I found out. I've told no one besides Lisa. I don't want to tell Taehyung yet. I just don't feel like telling anybody. I've locked myself in my room for the day. I don't want to be around anybody. There's a knock on my door. It's Lisa. "Hey." She says bringing in a tray. "Hi." I say looking at my computer. "I brought you food." She says. "I'm not hungry." I say. "You'll said that all day now eat." She says. "Okay." I say. "I know you don't like it but you're eating for more than you." She says sitting down across from me.

"I'll help you with everything just I need you to do this." She says. I pick up the pizza and take a bite of it. "Thank you." She says. She stands up and walks out the door. Taehyung comes in and shuts the door behind him. "I got your homework." He says sitting the papers on my desk. "I can help you if you want." Taehyung says. I shake my head. "Well can you tell me what's wrong?" He asks sitting down on my bed. I shake my head putting down the pizza.

"All I know is that you ran to the bathroom and I heard throwing up." He says. "Do you have a cold?" He asks. I shake my head. "Does your stomach hurt?" He asks. "In a sense." I mutter under my breath. "Wait! Are you pregnant?" He says. I look down at my lap and play with my fingers. "Oh my god!" He yells standing up off the bed and looking at me. I stand up and put my hands on his shoulders. "Listen you can't tell anyone." I say.

"And if Jungkook found out he would kill Yoongi." I say. "That's true." He says as I sit back down. "Okay, I'm here for you for whatever you need." He says. "Thank you Tae." I say. "How far along?" He asks. "A couple weeks." I say. "This is so great." He says. "Yeah to you." I say. "What do you mean? Are you not happy?" He asks. "I am, I just need to figure out how to tell Yoongi." I say. "He'll be thrilled to hear it." He says. "I don't think so." I say. "You don't think he'll be happy?" He asks.

"You don't really understand." I say. "His parents abused him." I say. "I didn't know." He says. "That's the point people won't understand unless they know the story why." I say. "He really cares about you." Taehyung says. "He's a big tough guy with a lot of tattoos who will kick anybody's ass but with you he's caring and will do anything for you." He says. "He'll do anything for you." He repeats. I nod. "Now eat for the baby." He says. I pick up the pizza and eat it again. "Okay I'll be back." He says. "Okay." I say. He walks away. I pick up the pizza and finish it.