24

We sit on the couch watching the tv. We're currently waiting for the others to come back from portal. Taehyung can't wait for Jungkook to come home. I really want Yoongi to come home but then he'll want to have sex but I'm not in the mood for that because of the baby. "When will they be back." Taehyung whines. "Soon." Jaebum says annoyed. "But they should be home by now, it's 6:37." He says. "What if something happened?" He asks.

"Nothing happened." Chanyeol says. "How do you know?" Taehyung asks. The door opens and Jungkook comes in. Taehyungs runs and jumps into His arms. He kisses his face all over. "Agh." Jungkook groans wiping his face with his hand. Yoongi walks in behind him. I stand up and walk over to him. He sits his bag down and pulls me into a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"Be careful with him." Taehyung says. "Why?" Yoongi asks turning to look at him. "Because he's fragile." Taehyung says. "Oh really?" Yoongi asks turning back to me. He smirks. He picks up his bag and goes upstairs. "Close." Taehyung says. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asks. "It's nothing." Taehyung says getting down. "Let's go." Taehyung says dragging Jungkook to the stairs. Taehyung runs upstairs and Jungkook walks up slowly.

"Are you going to tell him?" Lisa asks. "Tell him what?" Jaebum asks. "Should I tell them?" Lisa asks. "Go ahead and I don't think I'm telling him yet." I say. "Jimins pregnant." Lisa whispers. "What!" Jaebum yells. "Please don't tell jungkook or Yoongi." I beg. "But." He says. "Please." I beg. "But when are you going to tell him?" He adds. "At the right time." I say. "It's not the right time yet." I say. "Okay as long as you tell him soon." He says. "I will." I say.