26

I get changed into my gym clothes. Yoongi and Jungkook were really tired so they stayed home and said they'll come around 5th period. I go out to the gym and get pushed against the wall. "Hey faggot." Kevin says. "Leave me alone Kevin." I say. "I can't believe you still don't know me. You know that's not going to happen." He says smirking. "Your boyfriends still not here to protect you." He laughs.

"He's probably weak now anyways. Just like Jungkook." He says. "Where's your boyfriend?" He asks. "Where's is he?" He asks. "Right behind you." Yoongi says. His eyes open wide. He didn't expect him to be behind him. Kevin let's go of me. He turns to a very angry Yoongi. I run over to him and pull him away before he can do anything. "Why does he treat you like that?" He asks. "Because it's always been like that." I say. "He's bullied me since 7th grade." I say.

"He shouldn't. I should just knock him on his ass." Yoongi says about to go back over there. I grab him and pull him back to me. I shake my head. "I can't let you do that." I say. "I can't just let him treat you like that." Yoongi says angrily. He goes to walk away again but I pull him into a kiss. He can't resist this. His anger melts away and he dominates the kiss. I pull away after a minute to catch my breath. "Leave it alone please." I ask. "Fine, but if he severely hurts you this deals off." He says. "Understood." I say. "Do you still love me?" I ask. "Yes I still love you." He says.

"Go get changed." I say. He nods and goes into the locker room. I lean against the bleachers as my friends come over. "You totally just made out with your boyfriend." Jimin jokes. "So?" I ask. "Is he a good kisser?" Chaeyoung asks. "Why should I tell you?" I ask. "Because he's hot." She says. "And that gives you the right to know if he's a good kisser?" I ask. "Yeah." She says. "Yes." I say. They start fangirling. I push off the bleachers.

"Anyways not really any of your business." I say. I feel yoongis arms wrap around my waist. I know it's him because he's warm. I turn around and hug him tightly warming myself up. They have the air conditioning up very high today. I breathe in his scent. This is the best. I like having a mate. But I like Yoongi being my mate the best.