15

"Yoongi please." I beg. "I don't want to go." He says. "Please." I say sitting on his lap. "Jimin I said no." He says. "Fine, I'll just go with Hoseok. I know he'll want to walk with taehyung and I. He can protect us I guess." I say standing up. "He doesn't have a mate to go with him." I say putting on my jacket. "Okay Fine." He says standing up. "Yay." I say kissing his cheek. I run to Jungkook and taehyung room. I knock on the door. "Come in." Taehyung says.

"You guys coming?" I say peaking my head in. "I will, Jungkooks being stubborn." Taehyung says. "Okay." I say. Taehyung stands up and follows me. I open my door to see yoongi changing his shirt. Oh god. He is built. He puts on a sweatshirt. "So if you're done staring let's go." Yoongi says. "Yeah." I say. We go downstairs and see Lisa sitting on the couch looking bored. "Lisa do you want to come walk with us?" I ask.

"Sure Jennie's gone so I have nothing to do." She says. We get our shoes on. We walk out the door. It's pretty chilly. We walk down the street. "So Lisa where'd Jennie go?" I ask. "She went to visit her parents." Lisa says. "But I have to take care of people." She adds. "Yeah." I say. "So Taehyung Where's Jungkook?" Lisa asks. "Being a brat." Taehyung says. "Anyways-" Lisa's about to say but this group of rouge wolfs walk up to & us.

They have no pack. There's 4. "Well what do we have here." The one in the front says. "It's a couple of betas and a omega." One behind him says. "I think we'll start with you." The front one says putting his hand on my chin. "Get your paws off him." Yoongi says. "What are you going to do about it?" The guy says getting in his face. Yoongi punches his face. He falls back into his friends. The others look up at Yoongi. "Go." Yoongi says.

They run away. "Wow yoongi." Lisa says. I hug him, burying my face in his chest. Enjoying his scent. He rests his chin on the top of my head. He wraps his arms around my shoulders pull me In close. "Awee. So cute." Lisa and taehyung fangirl. I turn my head to look at them. I stick my tongue out before letting go of Yoongi. We start walking. I take Yoongis hand in mine holding it. "You guys are so cute." Lisa says. I look at them.

"Please stop." I say. "Why?" Taehyung asks. I give them a look 'like I'll explain later.' They nod. "So where do you want to go?" Taehyung asks. "Don't care." I say leaning my head against Yoongis shoulder. "It's almost dinner time so do you want to go to a diner." Lisa says. "Sure." I say. "How about you?" I ask looking up at Yoongi. "I'm fine with it." He says. We go to the wolf's thang diner.

The staffs all wolves. "Hey Yoongi." The hostess says before taking us to a table. We sit down and she takes our drink orders. She goes to the kitchen. I start talking to Taehyung and Lisa. The staff comes by to say 'Hey' to Yoongi on the way past. "Yoongis popular." Taehyung says. "I work here." He says. "Oh." Taehyung says. I lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around   my shoulder. The waitress comes back with our drinks and takes our orders.

I take a drink of my water. "So Yoongi when you going to fuck Jimin?" Taehyung asks. I choke on my water. "Excuse me?" Yoongi asks. "Taehyung." I threaten. "I'm just wondering." He says. "Drop it." I say. Yoongi removes his arm from around my shoulders. He's angry now. Fuck you Taehyung. I sit back up and rest my head on my palm and wait for Our food. I get out my phone.

Me: Fuck you.

Tae: I'm sorry just trying
to push it.

Me: Well you pushed it alright.
He doesn't like sharing his
personal life.

Tae: well I didn't know.
Didn't think he'd react that
way.

Me: I told you to stop earlier
that was your sign. I told you
he was mad when he smelled Hoseok on me last week.

Tae: I'm sorry.

Our food comes. A slowly eat my food. Lisa and taehyung talk amongst themselves. I look over and see yoongi eating his. We finish dinner and as we were about to pay Yoongi hands her his card. "Thank you." Taehyung says. Yoongi hums in response. He's still pissed. We leave after he gets his card back. We walk back to the house. I walk between Taehyung and Lisa. We go into the pack house. I go into our room after Yoongi. He pushes me against the door closing it fully.

"You want to be fucked you got it."