30

I run over to Yoongi on the ground. His face is covered in bruises. "I'm sorry." He says quietly. "It's okay." I say. Lisa comes over with the first aid kit. She picks up his bloody knuckle and looks at it. She's about to clean it but I stop her. I take the cloth from her and give her a look. She nods and stands up. "Let's give them some privacy." She says. The others stand up and walk out of the living room. I pick up his hand and start cleaning it. "Yoongi, I'm sorry." I say. "I should be the one saying sorry." He says.

"It was unfair to wait this long to tell you." I say. "I should've been more supportive." He says. I pull out the gauzes and put it around his hand. I wrap bandages around his hand. "Baby." He says. I wipe my tears on my sleeve. "Baby." He says. "I'll be upstairs, Lisa will come and help you with the rest of your injuries." I say walking away. I go upstairs and go to my room. I go to the bathroom and lock the door.

I slide down against the door and put my face in my heads. I cry into my hands for about an hour. I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and wipe my tears on my sleeves again. I open the door and see Yoongi. I start crying again and walk into his arms. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back slowly. He holds me tight to make me feel safe. I wrap all arms around his waist tightly.

He kisses my forehead. I cry into his chest for awhile. "How long?" He asks. "8 weeks." I say. "Do you have a name yet?" He asks. "I like Junnie for a boy." I say. "For a girl?" He asks. "Don't know." I say. "How about eunji?" He asks. I smile softly. "I like it." I say. I finally calm down. I'm really tired because of all the crying. He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down on my side then goes over to the light switch. He turns it off and I cuddle Into his side as I take my nap.