1|Return

///////This is a sequel to The Charm Of A Riddle, so I suggest you read that first

///////This is a sequel to The Charm Of A Riddle, so I suggest you read that first. And for those of you who have, enjoy the continuing relationship between our favorite pair!!! Enjoy :) /////
///////////////////////

Hermione Granger looked out the window, over the perfectly manicured garden. The sky was swept with Grey clouds, almost like the smoke of a chimney was released into the air, blocking the sun. Though the witch could not care less, it could be a hurricane for that matter, and her mood would not damper.

She was going back to Hogwarts.

Her seventh year at the finest school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the most disregard, had never occurred. True, there was the exception that she was fighting directly at the side of Harry Potter in the second Wizarding War. However, if she lived her life based on exceptions, she would not be the brightest witch of her age.

It had been a summer, different than any other. The first difference, was that instead of living with her parents, and for the later half lodging with the Weasleys, she stayed at a Manor. That Manor just happened to be Malfoy Manor.

Now if anybody knew Hermione Granger, they would know that her, and Draco Malfoy, had never got along. It was through years of teasing, and glares, and name calling that their relationship was defined. Malfoy was a pureblood, and she was a mudblood.

Another thing one would know about Hermione Granger, is that for almost the entire time of her magical existence, she fought a very dark wizard, titled; He Who Must Not Be Named. Though her, and her two best friends, Ronald Weasley, and Harry Potter, always used his proper name, Voldemort.

And the third thing, now this, only a few knew, however is the most important, is that Hermione Granger was given in her third year at Hogwarts, a time turner. Now do understand it was advised strictly to be used only to attend her subjects. Although, she had used it to help a prisoner escape on a Hippogriff, but that's not of great importance.

The most significant thing the object had done, was somehow accidently transported her back in time, in the duration of her sixth year. It was because of that, that golden time turner, that resulted in where she was now.

She had been transported back in time, to when Voldemort's young self, better known as Tom Riddle, was in his sixth year. To her surprise, she became involved, both romantically and physically with the person she least expected. And, to her surprise her friend happened to be Malfoy. Not Draco, but his grandfather Abraxas.

That year was nothing short of interesting, but she did go back to the future, finishing her own sixth year, and then fighting in a war that ended on her accord as she killed Voldemort.

And then, realizing she couldn't simply forget her romance with Tom Riddle, this time on purpose; she went back in time with Draco Malfoy of all people, only the time turner was silver instead of gold.