11| Halloween Eve Fidelity

"I kissed him!"  She yelled. 

He smirked, grabbed her waist with his hands, and uttered "I know." 

He noticed confusion mask her face.  "You know?!"  she stepped backwards from his embrace, and he let her go, his hands falling limp at his sides.

"I knew you were from the future, I can sense when you've kissed someone."

"He told you." 

"He didn't."

"You're not mad?" 

"I want to punch his face in.  But it'd be piss poor after he got tortured last week."

"You didn't tell me you knew."

He chuckled deeply, unnerving her. He was amused. She had deemed it morally incorrect to not be hurt nor jealous that one's significant other had kissed someone else. If she hadn't forgiven herself for such an act, how could he in the slightest be amused. She retracted mentally blaming him for not telling her. He almost had right to do anything at all. "Did you kiss him?" He asked firmly.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "I just told you-"

"Did you kiss him?"

She let out a sigh, suddenly feeling she was under the laments of a scorning adult. Instinctually she responded. "No, but-"

"Answer the question Granger."

"I didn't stop him. Am I not at fault?"

"You'd be mental to think Granger, that after all this time I give an actual damn about who's at fault."

She bit her inner lip, as if thinking long and hard about his answer. He could see her mind calculating.

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty? I still do not understand how you cannot be angry."

"Have I not said I'm infuriated?" He spoke louder, yet clear. His jaw clenched. "Yes, I am angry. Yet I have found taunting you over the last few days much more amusing than any cost of anger."

"Taunting me!? How so?" she retorted, folding her arms, still frustrated with the situation. It would have been much clearer on her conscious had he screamed at her, stormed out mad, and ignored her for a bloody month. Then she could be mad at his spite. But now, now she was mad at his ability to make a complete fool of herself.

He smirked. He stepped closer to her, her own figure frozen. "Best you find out before Halloween." His lips seemed to be calling her closer. His body seemed so warm. Oddly he always appeared a cold being. Cold in perception, until she stood inches away from his skin, and was generously reminded how she craved his warmth.

She realized quite well what he meant now. And he intended her to figure it out as well. He was teasing her with such perfection that she almost forgot to hold some resentment. Forgot that their entire relationship required her to tease back. She smirked as seductive as he, let his own game form into her own, as she whispered with every word an airy cloud that would touch his own beckoning lips. "Best you hope I don't go around snogging anyone else before I find out." She flashed her eyes up into his own, satisfied with the want in them, she disposed a greeting "Night Riddle."

His eyes trailed her as she left. Once he was the sole being in the room, he allowed his desire to release. "fuck." he audibly spoke as he let out a heavy sigh. Yet his chest still rose and fell with equal velocity. It took him all the control he had to not chase after her, spin her around and steal her lips in a necessary kiss. He was held in this vice well into the night. Only exhaustion conquered it, leaving his dreams to deal with his suffocating desire.