3|Unforgivable

Hermione woke up, rising to try and get a better look around the room

Hermione woke up, rising to try and get a better look around the room.  Then she felt Tom beside her, and realized she must have fallen asleep here. 

Classes would begin within an hour, so she decided to head back to her own dormitory to get dressed for the day. 

However walking through the Slytherin common room, she was stopped in her tracks as the blonde looked up from one of the leather sofas.  "Oh, good morning Abraxas."  She mumbled, eager to escape this feeling, she supposed was quite similar to the walk of shame. 

"Is he better?" He asked with concern, looking towards the boy's dormitory's. 

"I suppose."

"May I ask you something?" He asked, and Hermione felt uneasy by his tone.

"I wouldn't object." She responded, sitting down on the sofa as well.

"When you first got here, you seemed scared of Riddle. It's well just, since we all were. But you always had this, it seems almost a personal vendetta."

Hermione processed this, not knowing quite how to act. "He was just rather foul, arrogant, and rude."

"Yet-."

Hermione smiled at this. "Yet I decided to snog him, I know, it's quite ridiculous." She studied him, but he still seemed to want to ask more. "Well I better go, don't want to be late."

"Oh, you're here." They both looked up to the voice, but Hermione recognized it anywhere. Draco stood, looking rather pale, and a scowl was on his face. "Never saw you step foot in a Slytherin common room Granger. Thought we were all gits, when did that change?" He asked accusingly.

"Well I guess you haven't Malfoy! Unfortunately you can't be turned into a damn ferret anymore." Hermione said, growing sick of the same old Malfoy.

"I just don't understand. You preach your entire life, how great you are. Saint Potters number one, and then you get all chummy with The dark Lord himself."

Hermione's cheeks were burning now. She let out an angry huff, before exiting the common room.  She walked briskly through the corridors, trying to forget the aggravation Malfoy had caused her.  It didn't help that every so often a Slytherin would whistle at her and congratulate her for her bold kissing a Mer Man feat.  She usually ignored all Malfoy's snarky comments.  Though that's usually all they were, meaningless snarky comments.  But these seemed to mean something. 

Once she got to her common room, and to the dormitory, a few girls were around, still getting ready.  She had never bothered actually to learn their names.  She was after all, never in Gryffindor these days.  "Excuse me." She said politely to get past one girl, so she could get to her trunk.

"Oh I am terribly sorry." Was all she responded.  Hermione tried to ignore the girl's eyes on her back, as she grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, and her jumper.