.4.

A couple days pass and Yoongi never once mentioned the bruises that were on Jimin's abdomen

A couple days pass and Yoongi never once mentioned the bruises that were on Jimin's abdomen. He thought about it nonstop but he didn't want to pester the boy about the topic.

They were walking home from school, since the weather was so nice. Spring was in the air; dogwood trees standing side by side along the road. It was so beautiful.

There was no telling how many times the two had walked up and down that road together.. too many to count for sure.

"So who did you end up going out with?" Yoongi asks Jimin, glancing over at him.

The younger walked casually, holding onto the straps of his backpack as he looked down at the ground. He shakes his head. "Neither."

Yoongi was surprised. "But I thought Janet was a nice girl and Tiffani was.." he inhales through his teeth, imitating Jimin. "Hot!"

Jimin stops walking and looks over at Yoongi with a straight face. "Well, someone told me I should focus more on school instead of getting laid, and I heard he was pretty smart so, I'm gonna listen to him."

He looks back at the ground and continues to walk as Yoongi kinda smiles to himself. He could tell something was wrong with Jimin, though he knew Jimin wouldn't tell him even if he asked.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." A voice says behind them making them look back.

Yoongi furrows his brow as Jimin showed a troubling expression. "What do you want Jack?" Yoongi utters in a low tone.

Jack had been bothering Yoongi and Jimin for years now, but never actually did anything. He would harass them or make fun of them or even call them faggots. It branched from the time Yoongi saved Jimin.

Jack slowly walks towards them smacking his fist in the palm of his other hand. "Oh nothing, just thought I'd see what you two are up too."

"Why? You don't even like us." Jimin adds, his concerned face changing to a glare.

Jack smirks, "Okay, maybe I just want to have some fun." Soon after he says that, four other boys walk out of no where. Jimin looks around, disturbed as Yoongi cuts his eyes to the side.

He wasn't really scared for himself but he was worried about Jimin.

Jack walks up to Yoongi, looking down at him. "Ya know, it's funny how I'm bigger than you now."

Yoongi looks up at him through hooded eyes. "You think just because you're taller than me, I'm supposed to be scared of you?"

"No.. but you will be."

Yoongi chuckles. "I will never be scared of you. You can do whatever you want, it isn't going to change the fact that you're a piece of shit."

Jack shoves Yoongi, making Jimin go after Jack, shoving him back as he yells, "Leave him alone!" But then Jack turns and pushes Jimin right to the ground. It was just to easy. Jimin hits the ground hard and that's when Yoongi bulks up and grabs Jack, punching him right on the mouth. "Don't you ever fucking touch him again!"

Jack holds his face as he looks at Yoongi laughing. Two of the other boys come up to Yoongi and grab him, holding him in place. They struggle for a few seconds but it was too much for Yoongi.

Jack looks down at Jimin then back at Yoongi as he wipes blood from his lip. "I'll have to hand it to ya, for a gay dude you definitely can punch."

"We're not gay! We're just friends!" Jimin yells at him. Looking back at Jimin he says, "Just because you say it out loud, doesn't make it true."

Jack begins to laugh again. Yoongi was glowering at him something fierce. Jack stops laughing and he quickly becomes serious, punching Yoongi right in his abdomen as hard as he can.

Yoongi lowers his head as the two other boys hold him tight. Jimin struggles to get up from the ground to help him. "No! Leave him alone!" But before Jimin can do anything the other two boys grab him and hold him back. "No! Let me go!! Stop!!" Jimin continues to yell as Jack just threw punches into Yoongi's face and abdomen.

About thirty seconds in Jimin was sobbing, feeling helpless as Yoongi was bleeding from his mouth and nose. His head hung low. Jack grabbed Yoongi's black hair and pulls his head up, lowering himself to Yoongi's level, "I'm guessing you don't like it when we hold you against your will and beat you senseless huh?"

Yoongi was breathing heavy, blood dripping from his mouth. He spits the blood from his mouth at Jack, pissing him off even more, so they throw him down to the ground and start kicking him.

"Please... please stop!" Jimin begged.

They finally stop and Jack turns to Jimin. He looks up at Jack with tears falling down his red cheeks as he tried to get away.

"Now It's your turn."

"No!" Yoongi groans, coughing as he squirmed on the ground. "Don't.. touch him! You.. got what you.. wanted."

Jack just stood there holding Jimin's shirt, staring into the younger's sad eyes. He begins to chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Watching your boyfriend get his ass beat is punishment enough."

He throws Jimin down at Yoongi and Jimin crawls over to him. "Yoongi. My god.." he whimpers as he places his hands gently on Yoongi, trying to help him.

"Let this be a lesson to you two." They all laugh and walk away as Jimin looks back with crazy eyes. He turns from Yoongi and goes to chase after them but Yoongi quickly grabs him. "Jimin.. no! Just let it go."

Jimin turns back to him and begins to sob. "Yoongi, I'm so sorry."

"Why.. are you sorry? You didn't.. do anything." Yoongi says as he finally manages to sit up.

"I was helpless.. I couldn't help you. I let you down." He lowers his face in shame as Yoongi puts his hand on his shoulder. "You didn't let me down.. kid. It wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself." Jimin looks up at him and sees a bloody smile on Yoongi's face. Man did he look awful, but Jimin still admired him. Jimin smiles back as Yoongi says, "Now help me up."

Jimin shoots up and helps Yoongi to his feet taking Yoongi's arm around his neck and placing his around Yoongi's waist. "You really are.. a great friend Jimin." Yoongi utters, making Jimin feel good about himself. Which he hadn't felt, in a really long time.