.29.

Instead of going upstairs to the loft, they decided they would just make love on the floor in front of the fireplace

Instead of going upstairs to the loft, they decided they would just make love on the floor in front of the fireplace. It had began to snow outside so it was perfect for the moment.

Jimin was still a little nervous about doing it, even though Yoongi was very protected, but he wanted Yoongi to make love to him so bad it hurt.

They began to kiss, Yoongi leaving a trail on Jimin's neck. He helps Jimin take his shirt off and then takes his own off. Jimin couldn't resist the older's bare torso, so he starts to rub his hands down it as he kisses Yoongi again. Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin and falls back to the floor, pulling Jimin onto of him.

They continue to kiss as Jimin straddles him, gently rocking his hips back and forth. It had been a really long time since he had sex with anyone, and it made him very needy.

Yoongi places his hands on Jimin's hips, helping him move a little. It felt good to him too, since he hadn't slept with anyone either. Of course they do masturbate, but having someone else's touch is much more exhilarating.

Jimin slides down, sprinkling kisses down Yoongi's body. He then pulls Yoongi's pajama pants down just enough to expose his bare erection. Placing his hand around it, he looks at Yoongi with seductive eyes, while breathing deeply, but quietly through parted lips. He begins to move his hand up and down making Yoongi close his eyes as he slowly leans his head back. Jimin goes a little faster until he lowers himself and places his lips against the head.

Yoongi looks down at Jimin, who's eyes were cut up towards him. He slowly moves down, taking all of Yoongi in his mouth. Yoongi gasps, as he squeezes his eyelids shut. It felt so good. Jimin was so talented.. but it was weird. Yoongi thought it wasn't like a normal blowjob. Blowjobs are usually sloppy and associated with fucking not making love. But the way Jimin was giving head, it was with love and passion. It wasn't like a chore or like he had to do it, not like when he wanted drugs. No. It was sensual and gentle. He wanted to show Yoongi how much he loved him, every part of him. It wasn't about the sex, it was about making Yoongi feel good and wanted- needed.

After a minute he stops and Yoongi quickly sits up, pulling Jimin into him, kissing him on the lips. He then lays Jimin down on his back and moves his arms up over his head against the soft rug, holding Jimin's hands in his as he continued to kiss him. "I love you so much." Yoongi speaks through the kisses as he moves to Jimin's neck. Jimin smirks, following with a soft moan as he replies, "I love you too baby. Make love to me. Please."

Yoongi gets off of Jimin, and takes his pants off all the way. He stands up and looks down at Jimin laying there, naked. His arms were still up laying against the rug, his hands locked together as he crossed his legs, giving Yoongi a smile.

Yoongi shakes his head and says, "Damn you're so beautiful. I can't get over it."

He grabs a condom and a small bottle of lube out of his bag and pulls his pants down. He then opens the condom wrapper and makes himself as hard as he can be and then rolls the condom on.

He gets back down on his knees after spreading Jimin's legs apart and lifts Jimin's left leg up as Jimin puts his right knee up. Yoongi positions himself and pours some lube on Jimin's Perineum, making Jimin slightly jump at the coldness, and watches it slowly fall down to his entrance. After a few seconds of rubbing the tip against it, he slowly pushes inside.

Jimin whimpers as he closes his eyes, grabbing onto his legs. "You okay?" Yoongi asks as Jimin bites his lip and nods his head. "Yes.. just keep going slow."

Yoongi does as he's told and finally it becomes nothing but pleasurable. He puts his arms under Jimin's legs and lowers himself down on top of Jimin, pushing his knees towards his shoulders. Jimin was still very flexible even after all these years.

Yoongi thrusts into Jimin at a slow pace. It was actually perfect for them, since they wanted to just feel one another and just be as one. They began to kiss and Yoongi goes a little faster. Jimin puts his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and starts digging his nails into them. He leans his head back, moaning every time Yoongi thrusts into him. It wasn't really fast thrusts, but they were deep so Yoongi was constantly hitting Jimin's prostate.

After a minute, Jimin finally cums, letting out a loud moan as Yoongi kept thrusting into him. He kisses Jimin, as Jimin continues to let out moans through the kisses until finally, Yoongi came. Yoongi lets Jimin's legs down but continues to lay over Jimin and places his hands on the sides of Jimin's face and just really kisses him, then places his forehead to Jimin's as Jimin just tries to regain himself from the amazing orgasm he just had.

Yoongi gets up and Jimin follows. "That was amazing." Jimin breathes, running his hand through his sweaty bangs, pushing them out of the way. "It was. I'm so glad we were able to do it." Yoongi grabs the towel they had to clean up with, and goes to wipe Jimin off but Jimin stops him. "Don't."

"It's okay Jimin, I got it." Yoongi tries to wipe him off but he stops Yoongi again, "Stop!" Jimin snaps. Yoongi looks at him with shock. "I can do it." Jimin mutters taking the towel from Yoongi, wiping his cum off of Yoongi's abs. It wasn't a lot but there was still some there. He then begins to wipe himself off as Yoongi says, "Jimin, I really don't mind. I'm not afraid of it."

Jimin wads the towel up as he continued to hold it in his hands. He turns away from Yoongi but Yoongi stops him. "Jimin."

"What?" Jimin says looking back at him.

"It's okay."

Jimin nods, "I know. I just.." He looks away and then looks back, "I don't want you to touch it.. unless you have too."

Yoongi goes to speak but Jimin walks towards the bathroom. Before he goes in he looks back at Yoongi, "You should probably take a shower and clean it off. Like with soap. I don't want to risk it. Okay? Please?"

Yoongi nods, "Yeah, of course Jimin."

Jimin goes into the bathroom and Yoongi stands there thinking how it sucks that it bothered Jimin so much. Yoongi really didn't care and it didn't bother him at all. He knew he would be okay, but if it made Jimin uncomfortable then he would do everything in his power to make sure Jimin was more comfortable.

Jimin walks out, "Lets just take a shower now, and I'll wash it off of you. So you don't have to touch it." Yoongi doesn't argue. Without hesitation he follows Jimin inside the bathroom and they take a shower.

-not even gonna lie, some serious shit is gonna happen soon. be ready. be prepared to be in your feels.-
-k-