.26.

Months pass and Yoongi and Jimin are still happily together

Months pass and Yoongi and Jimin are still happily together. Everything was going well, they finally lived together and Yoongi did what he promised, while Jimin didn't have to do anything.

Though he still maintained the house and made things easier for Yoongi, but he didn't have to work anymore.

Jimin was relaxing on the couch, reading a book as Yoongi pokes his head in. "Jimin, come here."

Jimin looks up from his book seeing Yoongi disappear before he can even answer. He bookmarks his place and closes the book, putting it down on the couch and goes to find Yoongi.

Yoongi was standing at the front door as Jimin came into the foyer. "What is it?" Jimin asks as Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand, pulling him outside.

As soon as they walk off the porch, Jimin sees how pretty the sky is. Shades of pinks, purples and oranges swirled together across the sun setting sky making Jimin lift his head, his mouth agape in awe.

Yoongi looks at him, smiling as he saw the expression on his face. He loved this man with all his being and he wanted to do so much more.

Taking Jimin's other hand in his he says. "Jimin." Jimin lowers his head to look at Yoongi, giving him his full attention. "I love you so much, and I'm so happy that we're finally together. I want to do everything I can to make you happy. I want to be the reason you smile everyday because it's everything to me." Jimin smiles as he looks back up at the sky. Yoongi just stares at him for a few seconds and then utters, "Will you marry me?"

Jimin looks back down at him. "What?"

"Marry me, Jimin, let me be your husband. I want to please you and make you happy for the rest of our lives." They stare into each other's eyes as Jimin smiles. He places his hands on the sides of Yoongi's face and says in a sweet tone. "Of course I'll marry you." They kiss and just hold each other tight underneath the beautiful sunset, in the exact same place where they first met.

•••

It was around noon on a Saturday and Jimin and Stacey had went shopping for Jimin and Yoongi's wedding. Jimin didn't want it to be too fancy or even big. Just him, the love of his life, Stacey as his.. well, maid of honor and Todd as Yoongi's best man.

Stacey was looking through some dresses as Jimin tried on some things in the dressing room. He steps out and looks at himself in the mirror. "What about this?" He says feeling the fabric of the shirt. Stacey walks over and her mouth opens as she also feels of the fabric. "It looks so good! And it's so soft. I also like the color. I think this is perfect for your little wedding. Add some white pants and a flower crown and you'll be looking hella gorgeous!"

They both share a chuckle as Jimin smiles at himself through the mirror. He couldn't believe he was finally marry the man of his dreams. All that time spent apart, waisted on shitty things, but in the end they ended up together anyways.