.5.

Yoongi and Jimin slowly make there way to Yoongi's house

Yoongi and Jimin slowly make there way to Yoongi's house. Yoongi groaning every other step. As they approach the house, his mother runs outside. "Oh my god! What happened?!"

"Some guys ganged up on us." Jimin answers as Rita takes Yoongi's other side, helping him go up the stairs.

"Ahh!" Yoongi lets out as they get through the door. "Fuck."

His mother was too concerned to even care what he just said. They get him in his room and onto the bed. He lays back gently as he winces in pain. "It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Jimin!" Rita yells, making Jimin stand at attention. "Yes ma'am?"

"Bring me a warm washcloth and the jar of oil that I have in the medicine cabinet." He nods and goes to run out. "Oh and some ibuprofen!"

He goes into the bathroom and takes a washcloth. He turns the water on and it quickly turns hot. So hot that it actually burns him a little. "Ouch!" He whimpers, putting his finger in his mouth for a second. He shakes his hand and then turns the cold water on making it a perfect warm temperature.

He turns the water off and then opens the medicine cabinet seeing a small crystal jar full of an oil like substance. It was like an off white color. He scrunches up his nose at the sight of it but grabs it anyways.

Running back into the room he realizes he forgot the ibuprofen. "Crap! I forgot the ibuprofen."

"It's okay! Just hand me those." He does as he's told and when she takes them he runs out to get the ibuprofen.

She opens the jar of oil and dabs the washcloth inside. Then she takes the oiled washcloth and rubs his fresh bumps and bruises with it. "This should help ease the pain and swelling."

Yoongi just lays there letting his mother rub the oil on him. It was kinda soothing to him. Made him think of the time he got stung by a bunch of bees and she rubbed the oil all over him. It was her secret concoction. She never told anyone what was in it, but man did it work.

Jimin runs in with the ibuprofen and a glass of water. "Here, sorry it took so long."

Rita takes the medicine and water and hands it to Yoongi. Yoongi chuckles. "Could you not reach the cups?" He mumbles before throwing the pills back.

"What? No I couldn't find the ibuprofen.."

Yoongi swallows the pills and chuckles again. "Uh huh. I'm sure that's what it was."

Jimin pouts but seeing Yoongi smile even though he was hurt made him stop pouting.

"Okay, you should probably get some rest." Rita says as she stands from the chair and goes to walk out. Jimin stands there, looking at Yoongi with a worried expression. "What is it Jimin?" Yoongi asks.

"I just.. just sleep well." He says and gives Yoongi a small smile, then walks out of the room. He closes the door and as he turns around Rita hugs him; which catches him off guard. "Thank you for being there for my son."