.9.

After an hour of being stuck in LA traffic with a taxi driver, listening to him go on and on about how shitty his life is, Yoongi finally arrives at the Rainbow Flamingo

He gives the driver some money and thanks him as he quickly steps out of the cab. Looking up at the building, he sees a huge sign of a flamingo that was colored like a rainbow and in cursive bright white font it said rainbow flamingo next to it.

He looks around and sees nothing but men and drag queens standing around with a few women here and there. He walks up to the door and surprisingly there wasn't anyone watching the entrance so he goes inside.

As he walks in, it was kinda dark, except for the other doorway that led to a balcony that looked over the club. He walks up to the railing looking down at all the tables and a stage. The club was kinda small but it was nice. The place was underground for crying out loud.

He looks around, seeing some guys checking him out as a few drag queens walked by saying hello. Though, no one really stopped to try and talk to him. He goes to walk down the stairs that led to the bottom floor but was interrupted by the music stopping and a woman walking out onto the stage, though it wasn't really a woman, and begins to speak into a microphone.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Are y'all having a great time tonight?!"

The crowd cheers and hoots as she continues, "That's great! I'm so glad! Y'all know how much I love hosting these things but it's not all about me. Anyways, we have a very special guest here tonight. He's recently became very popular in the LGBT community. With his outrageous good looks and mind blowing flexibility he's here to wreck us once again! So without further ado I give to you, Jimin!"

She walks off the stage as the crowd goes crazy, clapping and whistling. Yoongi couldn't believe all these people were here to see Jimin, though he couldn't really blame them. The light goes down to almost darkness as a spotlight comes on, showing Jimin sitting on the stage with one knee up and the other leg flat as he leaned back onto his hands with his face up towards the ceiling. He wore tight black pants and a silky white button up, that was only buttoned in the very middle. His hair was exactly like Rita said, bleached but wavy. Earrings hung from his lobes as glitter sparkled from his eyelids.