.20.

When Yoongi was finished rubbing the oil over Jimin's bruises, he gets up to put the jar away but Jimin grabs his wrist

When Yoongi was finished rubbing the oil over Jimin's bruises, he gets up to put the jar away but Jimin grabs his wrist. Yoongi looks down at him as Jimin says, "Get in the tub with me."

Yoongi smiles and he sits the jar back down. Jimin gets up on his knees and begins to pull Yoongi's shirt up, helping him take it completely off, showing off his toned body. Yoongi took pretty good care of himself; eating healthy and even went to the gym a few times a week.

Jimin bites his lip at the sight and places his hands on Yoongi's hips, pulling him as close as he can to the edge of the bathtub. He looks up at Yoongi who was looking down at him with heart eyes, and then presses his lips to Yoongi's abs, leaving a trail of kisses across them.

Jimin's lips felt nice against his milky skin, taking in a few deep breaths as Jimin begins to unbutton his jeans. When he gets them undone he slides them down, exposing the hard-on in Yoongi's boxers. Jimin smirks and then slides his fingers in between the band of his underwear and his hip bones and pulls on the boxers, bringing them down.

Before this, Jimin and Yoongi had never seen each other fully naked. Just in shorts or swimming trunks.. but that's it. Jimin was surprised by Yoongi. He was very blessed.

Yoongi pulls the boxers down all the way and then steps into the bathtub, sitting on the opposite side of the tub facing Jimin.

Jimin doesn't hesitate to pull Yoongi into him, kissing him deeply as he brings water up from the tub onto Yoongi's back. It felt nice. Goosebumps form across his skin as he gets up on his knees.

He spreads Jimin's legs apart and kneels in between them, lowering himself down over Jimin. He places his hand on the side of the tub, gripping it while he kisses Jimin passionately on the lips then down his neck and chest. Jimin lets out a soft moan, taking in the gentle touch of Yoongi.

It had been a really long time, since someone had touched him so softly. Though, Yoongi's touch was genuine, with love and affection. Not from lust or as Rick would say, "his property".

Yoongi moves his hands down to Jimin's hips and slides him down, completely on his back. He opens the drain to let some water escape but keeps a little bit at the very bottom.

Even with all the bruises, Jimin looked like an angel. Like an ethereal being. His pink hair was wet and fell back out of his face, water glistened across his collarbones and chest. All Yoongi could think was how in love he was with this man, and he couldn't believe he was finally able to be with him.

He adjusts himself, lifting Jimin's leg up, as Jimin puts the other over the side of the tub. They make eye contact, as Jimin takes a deep breath and Yoongi gently pushes himself inside.

Jimin moves his head back, as he lets out a moan. It hurt at first, since Yoongi was so blessed, but it quickly turned to pleasure. Yoongi was gentle, and patient as he began to thrust into Jimin slowly, trying to take in the feel of the man he loved and it was safe to say, the wait was worth it.