.18.

*2 days after Jimin made it back to LA*

Yoongi was at home, making himself a cup of coffee, trying to take some time to reflect on his life

Yoongi was at home, making himself a cup of coffee, trying to take some time to reflect on his life. He was alone, I mean emotionally yes, but physically he was too. But he liked it that way. After losing his mother and not seeing Jimin in a few years made him feel lost but he wasn't one to not let things get to him.

He sips his coffee and sits down in the recliner to relax and watch some tv but a knock at the door interrupts him. Sitting the coffee cup down, he gets back up and walks over to the door. He wasn't expecting anyone so he didn't know who it could be and when he opens the door he was definitely surprised.

Jimin stood on the other side, and of course looking different than last time. His hair was a light pink and he was back to a more feminine look. He wore a white, long sleeve button up that was made from silk and some black pants that hugged his legs perfectly and paired it with some black dress shoes.

The definition of perfection is what he was, well that's what Yoongi thought anyways.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin says sweetly as Yoongi stood there looking him up in down in shock. "Can I come in?"

Yoongi nods and lets Jimin through, shutting the door behind them. Jimin looked around and saw how the house had changed and was redecorated. "Oh wow, you changed everything. It looks nice." He looks at Yoongi with a smile. "It fits you." Looking around once again he asks, "Where's Rita?"

"She passed away almost two months ago." He says in monotone making Jimin's smile fall flat. "What?" He mutters in disbelief.

"She had a deadly brain tumor. There was nothing they could do."

Without hesitation, Jimin walks up to Yoongi and hugs him. Yoongi wasn't quick to hug him back. "I'm so sorry Yoongi. I should have been here."

"Yeah you should have." Yoongi replies with no emotion. Jimin pulls away and looks Yoongi in the eyes with his sad puffy dilated eyes. Yes, he was high. "I know.. you have every right to be mad at me. You needed me and I wasn't there for you. I'm so sorry Yoongi, please forgive me."

Yoongi couldn't resist the younger. The way he felt when Jimin was around, was like nothing he had ever experienced. He holds Jimin's hands in his. "It's okay Jimin. I'm just glad you're here now." He says looking down at their hands intertwined together and then looks back at Jimin, seeing a smile form on the youngers face. "Me too. It's really good to see you." Jimin says, making Yoongi smile this time. "It's good to see you too Jiminie."

They hug once again and Jimin glances over and sees a picture sitting on the table. "Oh my god." He pulls away from Yoongi and walks over to it. Picking it up he says, "You never deleted it." Looking back at Yoongi who walks up beside him. It was the picture Yoongi managed to snap of Jimin at his graduation.

"Nope sure didn't. It's my favorite picture of you."

Jimin chuckles, "I should have known you wouldn't." He couldn't believe it was him in the picture. "Gosh, I was so young and so masculine. I really thought I was straight huh?" Yoongi laughs, "Yeah you did. But we all did, so it's whatever."

Jimin sits the picture back down. "Well, I'm definitely not that person anymore."

"You'll always be you Jimin. You can change your appearance all you want and act however you want but your soul will always stay the same. To me you're still the same."

Jimin smiles, biting his bottom lip a little, "Well you're still the same ole masculine, closed off Yoongi I've always known too. Which is one of the things I love about you."

This time Yoongi smiles and he knows they can keep this praising going but hunger calls. "Uhh are you hungry? Would you like some food?"

Jimin nods his head, "Yeah I could eat." He says even though he was lying.

Yoongi cooks and Jimin helps. They had fun messing around in the kitchen; laughing and talking about things. Yoongi taught Jimin how to make the ramen his mother always made and it was just a really great experience for the both of them.

When they're done eating they make their way back to the den to relax. "That was really delicious Yoongi. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Jimin nods while he notices the piano. "Oh you still have the piano!"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't dare get rid of it."

Jimin walks over to it, running his fingertips along the top of it. "Remember when you used to play it and you tried to teach me but I failed so hard?" He says turning back to the older with a laugh.

"Yeah I remember. Those were good times."

Jimin looks back at the piano and thinks of a good idea. "You should play a song!" He says excitedly.

"Oh no no no.. I can't."

Jimin walks up to him pulling on his arm. "Oh please Yoongi."

Yoongi waves his hands, "No, I haven't played in awhile."

"Please Yoongi! For me." Jimin says giving Yoongi a pout with puppy dog eyes, and of course Yoongi couldn't say no. "Alright fine! One song."

Jimin claps his hands as a huge smile forms across his face.

Yoongi sits down on the stool and opens the piano, exposing the keys. He wasn't sure what to play, but before he does, Jimin begins to sing lyrics to "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Haley Reinhardt.

Yoongi glances up at him, taken back his singing. His voice was so beautiful and just so angelic. How could someone be so perfect?! He thinks to himself. Yoongi knew the song so he picks up and starts playing the music to go with it.

Once Jimin gets to the chorus he sits down on the stool next to Yoongi and just continues to sing beautifully. Yoongi couldn't help but watch the younger close his eyes and be so into the song. Looking at how his plump pink lips moved to release the divine sounds. The way he moved his body as he carried the pitch of his voice. It was intoxicating.

The end of the song reared its head as Jimin sang the lyrics, "Oooh for I, I can't, help..." He looks at Yoongi, who turns to look at him, "Fallin' in love... with.. you."

They stare at each other for a few seconds as a smile creeps up on Jimin's face and Yoongi makes the move, leaning into the younger pressing his lips to Jimin's. He couldn't help it. Jimin was everything he wanted and more and this was his chance, so he takes it. Jimin places his hand on the side of Yoongi's jawline and they passionately kiss.

Finally.

-that song was originally sung by elvis presley but i love her version a lot. if you didn't see at the beginning i made a playlist on my spotify..-
-k-