.25.

It was about a week after Yoongi received Jimin's letter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was about a week after Yoongi received Jimin's letter. The day was Tuesday, sometime in the afternoon. He walked into the apartment complex and went up to Jimin's apartment.

He stands there, taking a deep breath as he holds up his fist to knock on the door, but he hesitates. What if he walks out of my life again? Will I be able to handle it? He thinks to himself, making him put his hand down as he turns to walk away. But he's clean now and he's obviously changed. Don't you dare walk away from him!

Quickly turning back he knocks three times on the door, standing patiently as he hears something like a lock unlocking and then the door opens revealing a blonde Jimin on the other side.

When they lay eyes on each other, Jimin smiles real big, happy to see the older as he mutters, "Yoongi." A soft smile soon follows on Yoongi's face as he replies, "Hey Jiminie."

Yoongi was very happy to see the younger too. He could actually see that Jimin was clean and looked very healthy, which made him happier.

"Come in." Jimin says motioning him inside. Yoongi does as he's told and Jimin shuts the door behind them. Yoongi looks around the small apartment; seeing how it was actually pretty nice and well kept together. He was impressed.

Jimin walks over to the couch, "Make yourself at home, sorry about the mess." He says as he begins to pick up folded laundry from the couch and coffee table, putting it into a small laundry basket. "I've been doing laundry today." He picks up the basket, resting it on his hip as he holds it in his arms. "Would you like something? Coffee, tea, water? Are you hungry? I can make you some food?"

Yoongi could hear him, but he was just so captivated by the blonde standing in front of him. The way he looked so good, with his flowing blonde locks, falling over his forehead lightly with a slight part in the middle, with a white loose fitting sweater with sleeves that appeared a bit too long and black pants and white socks. He looked so domestic and Yoongi was loving it.

"I'll just take some coffee." Yoongi answers as Jimin smiles saying, "Coffee it is. I'll be right back." Jimin walks out of the living room into his bedroom as Yoongi continues to look around his apartment. He was so proud of Jimin. He was so happy to see the younger had finally became sober and changed his ways.

Jimin walks back in, handing the coffee mug to Yoongi. "Here you go."

"Thanks." Yoongi mumbles as he goes to drink some. When he pulls it away he closes his eyes in satisfaction. "Mmm that's good."

"I'm glad. Now sit down." Jimin says as he sits down on the couch, patting next to him for Yoongi to sit down.

Yoongi sits the coffee mug down and then lowers himself beside Jimin on the couch. They look at each other, sharing a smile as Jimin places his elbows on his thighs and rests his cheek on the palm of his hand. "So, tell me. How's life been? I want to know everything."

Yoongi puts his hands together as he lays his arms down on his lap. "Well, life has been alright. I have the record company and I'm financially stable.. it's good, life's good."

Jimin nods as he lifts his head from his hand and begins to rub Yoongi's back. "That's good. I'm glad." He continues to rub Yoongi as he looks down at every part of the raven haired man as he watched Jimin as well. Jimin finally moves his eyes back up to Yoongi's and says, "I'm so sorry Yoongi. For everything I just—"

"Jimin, you don't have to apologize."

"Yes I do. I have too.. I—"

Yoongi grabs Jimin's arm making him stop, "Don't. Please stop apologizing.. especially if you're just gonna do it again."

Yoongi lets go of Jimin and looks away from him as he couldn't take his eyes off of Yoongi. "I'm just saying, you don't need to apologize because I already forgave you a long time ago." He looks back at Jimin who bobbles his head giving the older a smile. "Well I'm glad you did." He grabs Yoongi's hand in his. "And I promise. I won't leave again. Actually, I was wondering if, maybe, we could start all over again. Because I'd really love to have my best friend back."

Yoongi was hoping Jimin wanted to come stay in his life for good, and he was ready to make it happen. He holds Jimin's hand back in his as he says, "I'd love that Jimin.. I'd also love to be more than friends. I love you. I've never stopped. You're the one I want.. the one I've always wanted."

The words Yoongi spoke were music to Jimin's ears. He wanted to be with Yoongi as well... but since the discovery of the virus he had contracted, he didn't think that was possible.

He looks down, trying not to get emotional, but he was failing miserably. "Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi asks, bringing his hand up to the younger's face. Jimin looks up at Yoongi, tears falling down his cheeks. "Im sick." He mutters, making Yoongi confused. "Sick? What do you mean? What's wrong with you?"

Jimin presses his lips together as he wipes his cheek. "Uhh. Well.. it's kind of hard to say."

Yoongi begins to rub his thumb back and forth against Jimin's as he holds his hand, trying to comfort him. "You can tell me. You can tell me anything."

Jimin inhales then exhales through his mouth and says, "I have HIV."

Yoongi's thumb stops moving as his eyebrows begin to slowly furrow and his lips slightly separate from each other. Jimin felt sick to his stomach at this point. "Look, if you just want to be friends then I'll completely understand because how can I just think that you'd—" Yoongi quickly grabs Jimin, pulling him into his arms, holding him tight. It caught Jimin off guard.

"It's okay Jimin. Everything's going to be okay." He pulls away from the younger, still holding him in his arms looking deeply into his eyes, "I'll take care of you. You can live with me and you won't ever have to do anything ever again! We can be together and not even some virus is gonna get in the way of that! I'm not letting anything get in the way of us this time."

Jimin begins to cry, though this time in happiness and they embrace once again. Finally, being together after so many years.

Finally.

-i was thinking today at work.. what if they actually read fanfictions? i mean they have to know about them right? i feel like jimin would be curious.. any-who.. yoonmin is finally together! woo!  there's gonna be some  really cute fluffy moments to come and really sweet happy times.. and another smut scene.. yes he has hiv but it's still possible to have a healthy sex life even with the virus.. you'll see.-
-k-

Forever & Always || Yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें