.12.

It was the middle of June and the sun was starting to set in the distance as the two walked on the Santa Monica pier

"Man, it's been awhile since I've been here. The beach looks amazing, especially with all the lights." Todd says excitedly. He looks over at Yoongi who was sitting down on one of the benches feeling sorry for himself. "Come on man!" Todd sits down next to him. "I know it sucks and I'm sure it's hard not knowing where he is but, you can't let it get to ya."

Yoongi looks over at him. "How am I supposed to have fun if I know he's out there getting high off of god knows what and doing god knows what.. I don't even want to think of it." He stands from the bench running his hand through his black hair causing a part at the middle of his forehead.

"Then don't think about it." Todd says, standing as well.

Yoongi turns to him, putting his arms out, "I don't know how to do that!" He rubs his forehead again as Todd comes up to him and places his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure everything will work out for the better." Yoongi looks up at him, not sure if Todd was right, but then he hears something that sounded like someone yelling his name. "Did you hear that?" Yoongi asks. Todd looked around with confusion. "Sounds like someone is yelling your name."

Yoongi turns and looks down at the beach and sees a familiar face looking up at him, waving his hand in the air. "Jimin?!" Yoongi screeches as Jimin runs towards the entrance of the pier. Yoongi walks away from the side and towards the entrance of the pier as Todd follows. Jimin was running, excusing himself through the crowd. He was in such a rush to get to Yoongi.

When he finally approaches Yoongi, he embraces him, almost jumping on the older, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck as he squeezes him tight. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him more into him. The feeling of Jimin's body against his made him feel euphoric. 

"I've missed you." Jimin whispers into Yoongi's ear in a raspy tone. He pulls away and his smile was so wide, showing off his signature smile and perfect white teeth. He really was so happy to see Yoongi. "I missed you too Jimin. I can't believe you saw me up here."