.30.

Months pass and everything seemed to be perfect

Months pass and everything seemed to be perfect. Yoongi was working hard, making new music and had signed a new artist to be apart of his record label.

It was also no secret that everyone knew Yoongi was married to Jimin. Jimin would go with him to big events and parties. Everyone loved their relationship and them together. But Yoongi did everything he could to make sure Jimin's condition was private. The last thing Jimin needed was for the media to pound them with questions and misconducted allegations in the tabloids.

Anything anyone read, seen or heard about Yoongi and Jimin were mostly good. Of course there was People and OK! Magazine, who liked to embellish stories a bit or twist them around just to get more readers, but all in all, they didn't have any problems.

Jimin was standing in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. The reflection showed back a perfectly healthy looking Jimin, but secretly, he didn't feel that way. For a little while now, he had been having issues. Pain in his lower back and abdomen and a loss of appetite. He had been forcing himself to eat just so Yoongi wouldn't know. He'd wake up in night sweats and have chills as if he was freezing, but luckily Yoongi hadn't caught on.

At first he didn't pay it no mind, thinking the aches and pain were either from them actually having a sex life now or from all the beatings he had received from Rick and ruthless strangers. He still had pain from that.. but this pain was severe.

Everyday seemed harder, longer and it was getting to a point where he couldn't stand as long or walk as far.. but he was afraid to say something. Afraid that something was really wrong with him and he didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to worry Yoongi either.

He had noticed his lymph nodes were swollen, mostly in his groin but the ones on his neck and armpits were too and he knew that was a sign of something serious. Also, Yoongi would eventually notice, especially when they have sex.

He walks out to the dining room where Yoongi was preparing the table. "Oh, you came just in time, dinner is ready."

Jimin stands there, giving Yoongi a small smile then walks over to the table and sits down in the chair. Yoongi sits down across from him and he takes the bowl of rice and begins to scoop some into a bowl, when he's done he hands it to Jimin and then Jimin does the same.

Yoongi was so into the food, while Jimin just twirled his fork through it, eating a little bit here and there. Yoongi notices, "Is everything okay?"

Jimin nods his head. "Yeah."

"Did you want something else? I can go make you something else if you don't want this."

Jimin looks up at his love, "No Yoongi, it's fine. I'm just not that hungry."

That was concerning to Yoongi. "Jimin, I've kinda noticed you haven't been eating much lately and it kinda bothers me. If something is wrong, you'd tell me right?"

Jimin looks at him for a few seconds. Tell him! You need to tell him.. it could be something bad. You're gonna die if you don't! That little voice that once persuaded him to do drugs had turned into paranoia. "Of course I'd tell you. But I'm okay." A sharp pain shoots up his spine, making him wince at how bad it is.

"What is it? What happened?" Yoongi exclaims, getting up from his seat, going over to the younger.

Jimin pushes Yoongi's hand away, "It's nothing. I'm just tired and I don't feel well. I'm gonna go lay down." He goes to stand, Yoongi helping him. "I got it." Jimin says as he slowly walks away from Yoongi. He disappears upstairs as Yoongi just stands there trying to figure out what is really wrong.

He finishes his food and then cleans everything up, putting the dishes in the dishwasher and making sure everything looks as if it hadn't been touched.

It was about an hour later and Yoongi goes upstairs to check on Jimin. He slowly walks in and finds Jimin in bed, completely under the covers with just his head sticking out. Yoongi walks over to the bed and watches Jimin as he sleeps. It didn't seem normal.

He was breathing heavily, as if he was struggling and beads of sweat rolled from his forehead as he shivered. Something's not right. Yoongi thinks to himself, so he wakes Jimin up. "Jimin, Jimin Hey."

Jimin opens his eyes, now in a groggy state and sees Yoongi hovering over him. "Yoongi? What— What is it?" He answers in a raspy low tone.

"You were struggling to breathe and you're all sweaty.."

Jimin sits up and pulls the covers off of him. "It's because I'm hot."

Yoongi grabs Jimin's arm, falling to his knees next to the bed. Jimin quickly looks at Yoongi seeing grief in his eyes. "Jimin, stop making excuses! There is something wrong with you! Please don't lie to me." His grip and tone were very stern but also desperate.

Jimin stares into Yoongi's sad eyes and he knew he needed to tell him. He sighs, running his hand through his hair, "Okay, I've been having a lot of pain in my lower back and abdomen for the past month, maybe longer. It's getting worse. Also, my lymph nodes are swollen.. I think there is something wrong with me."

Yoongi pulls Jimin to him and hugs his body. He then gets up and sits on the side of the bed. "You can't just ignore things when they happen. You have HIV Jimin... and just because you do therapy doesn't mean you still aren't at risk for more serious illnesses."

"I know. I should of told you sooner. I'm just.. scared."

Yoongi hugs him again and then slightly pulls away, placing his hand on the back of Jimin's neck, "Don't worry. I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow and we will figure out what's wrong. Everything's going to be okay." Jimin nods as Yoongi places their foreheads together. "We will get through this."

"I hope so." Jimin mutters as they just hold each other for a moment.

-and the serious stuff is back.-
-k-