1

A/N check out my new edit above
========================

UGH school sucked balls and Leo hated every second of it, the work, the hard test, the teachers, even most of the students. Don't get him wrong some of the students where very nice,mind they're own business or just wanted to hurry up and get the day over with.

But then there were jerks who did nothing but walk around like the rest of school was supposed to worship the ground they walk on. Even the teachers. But the top jerk of them all was Dylan walker. He thought he was king of the school just because his parents has lots of money and pays the school.

And Leo hated it, hated it so much so Leo sometimes wished he was dead. Yup he was that much of an assjerk.

But it was things about school that Leo loved like hanging out with his friends, playing pranks on the teachers, spending Time with his girlfriend. Watching her practice. Not that he couldn't do that outside of school, it's just he was busy at home either studying,taking care of things for his mom or just blocking out the world .

He'd never say it out loud but Leo was not so happy as people thought he was, it's all just a mask.

"Leeeooo...leo....LEONDRE" someone yelled pulling Leo from his thoughts. He turned around to see one of his best friends,Justin Tran. "Uhh..huh?...wah?" Leo says trying to gather his words.

" dude you were like so in space back there, did you not hear a word I said" Justin reply's as they start walking to class.

" of course I did, you were talking about Lizzie's party's tonight and how you can't wait to get laid" Leo states rolling his eyes.

" wow, I guess you were paying attention" he wasn't, that's just all Justin talks about. Is getting laid and partying.

" bro you'll literally fuck anything and anyone with legs and a skirt"

" I mean I'm young, horny, and plus you only live once, why not live it to the fullest ?" Leo would have replied but suddenly he felt small arms around his waist. He turns to see his girlfriend. Carla brocker, not only his girlfriend but the most popular girl in school.

"Hey babe, what's up?" She says smiling her beautiful bright smile showing her perfectly straight white teeth. God he loved that smile.

"Hey beautiful, nun much just talking to Justin about the party tonight"

"Cool, can we go? I really wa...." Carla stop what she was saying being cut off by what happens to be a teacher yelling.

"MR.CHASE IVE TOLD YOU A HUNDRED TIMES STOP PULLING DOWN MY PANTS AND THROWING A PIE AT MY ASS, ITS VERY INAPPROPRIATE" A teacher yelled from down the hall scolding at the boy running toward them followed by laughter.

" D—Du—dude h-how are you N-Not expelled from school yet" Justin ask Kevin. calming down from his laughter

" you're totally gonna kill Mr.gallagher" Leo cuts in.

"Ahhh Ian will be fine" Kevin says grinning.

"Who?" The three say in unison

"Mr.Gallagher " Kevin says simply. They look at him confused. " That's his first name idiots"

"How do you know this ?" Carla ask

"He's my cousin" Kevin says as if everyone already knew. As they enter the gym Carla kisses Leo and says goodbye to the boys moving on to her next class. everyone comes in settling in their spot on the bleachers.

"Alright listen up lady, today everyone's gonna be doing the running test" everyday moans in annoyance and exhaustion. Even tho Leo was fit he hated the running test.

" but before we get into all that, I'm getting old I can't chase after you guys like I use to. So with that being said the school and myself have personally agreed to bring in someone to help me, I'll let him introduce himself....you can come in now" coach Bobby said.

When the doors open Leo looked up to see this new assistant coach was, and he damn near lost his breath. The man was practically walking sex, he had beautiful, soft,blond hair that looked perfect for pulling during sex and not a strand would fall out, his eyes were ocean blue you could get absolutely lost in them, he Jawline could cut through glass, his muscles was firm, god was he ripped he was just so...sexy

" hello my name is Charlie lenehan, but you can call me Charlie" god his voice, it was so smooth, so beautiful, sooo unique.

Leo absolutely hated this man

===========================

I know this is the longest my chapters has ever been, btw I'll put pictures of all the ppl in the book. Until next time, vote and comment if you want a next chapter. Also these characters are made up except Leo, Charlie, and Carla, Ian Gallagher is a character from shameless (who I love also GALLAVICH)