16

Bet you wasn't expecting this update were you? Also I hope you remember my previous chapters
3rd person POV
================================================

Prey...sooo many prey.

He pierced through his emerald green eyes at the dance floor. Filled with lots of women grinding on men, even grinding on each other. It smelled of alcohol,weed,cigarettes,ass,pussy,sex and other things that wasn't pleasant.

The music was so loud you could feel the vibration throughout the whole club.

He slowly scanned the place from where he was sitting at the bar. And finally someone caught his eye, she was blond, 5'4 maybe, she had on tight black shorts,a white crop top with a dark jean jacket and black knee high boots.

Her and the man shared a look, he watched as she gave him a look that basically said fuck me. Never taking her eyes of the man watching her. she jumped and bounced to the music the lights dancing off her body and the disco ball reflection shining on her face.

She was perfect for his plan the man thought. He turned his back towards the girl signaling the bartender for another drink. He smirked to himself when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he tuned his head to see who is was. And ta-da there she was.

The girl sat down on the stool chair next to him. "I seen you staring at me!" She shouted over the loud music. "Well it's a good thing I have my library card then." His voice deep and dripped in sex. "Oh yeah? And why is that?" She asked already know what was coming next. "Because I'm definitely checking you."

They both laughed at his cheesy pick up line. "So cheesy, like five different guys tried to hit on me with the worst pick up lines." The girl said after their laughter died down. The man turned to chair to fully face her.

"I wasn't trying to flirt. I was trying to make you laugh and it worked there for I'm better then those other boys." He spoke smugly. "Funny you call them boys because you look the youngest..you sure you didn't get a fake ID to get in here?" She joked.

"I may look young but trust me..I'm all man." He slowly looked her up and down before licking his lips and downing his shot.

The girl started checking him out. He had this kinda mysterious look going. He had on black skinny jeans with a white v neck, leather jacket and combat boots two silver chains and a Rolex. lot And his hair was light drown and it was styled in a Razor fade with some hair hanging in front of his face.

Basic for any other man, but on him the look made him look like sex on legs. "I'm Chloe, what's your name?" The girl, Chloe asked sticking out her hand to greeting the man.

The man flashed her a dimpled grin, though pure darkness held behind his flashy green orbs.

"Tom, Tom lenehan." He greeted the woman back.