19

I can't believe this shit..stories almost over ...oh well.
But hey look up there^
================================================

Leo was waiting outside of his school waiting for Charlie to come pick him up. Usually he'd get Ryan or Josh, but he had got detention because he was two fucking minutes late to class.

So instead of making his friends wait, he just texted Charlie to come a get him. Leo was so busy on his phone and listening to music, he didn't notice the man trying to get his attention. He finally noticed when the man lightly tapped his shoulder.

He paused his music and hung his earphones on the back of his ears. Leo glanced at the familiar looking man, "Umm hi can I help you?" He asked, backing away a little.

The man looked nervous to be there and kept looking around like he was hiding from someone. "Uhh we've met before I may look different though since I've cleaned up a bit but I just came to worn you."

Leo looked at the man, really looked and yeah he did recognize the man, it was the man from that night of the party. The one that attacked him and if not for Charlie probably would have raped him.

But he looked different. he was clean, his hair was cut a little short and his beard was gone an Leo also noticed he had brown eyes, he actually looked quite good, But also really different.

"You know I do recognize you, what the he'll happen to you last I saw you looked like the man from Jumanji when he came out of the game board now you like a teen model." Leo said "um long story." Was all the man said.

"Well what do you want psycho?" Leo sassed, The man scuffed at him. "Look I know what I did was wrong, but there's something you need to know about your little "boyfriend" he's not who he's all cracked up to be." The boy said.

Okay now Leo was confused. "What are you talking about? You don't even know him, what are you stalking me?" He argued and excused.

"Oh please your not my type And I know him probably more than you." The man was stern. "I just wanted to tell you that night, I attacked you..he payed me me two hundred dollars and gave me some stuff to do those things to you, I know it maybe seem crazy but he did." He continued.

Leo slowly shook his head, "your lying and your crazy ch-Charlie would never do that." He continued to argue. Can you be so in denial.

The man just rolled his eyes before pulling out his phone, thumbs moving across the screen. When he was done he shoved the phone in Leo's face.

He took the phone and stared at the screen. When his brain fully progressed what he was reading he let out a gasp, it was Texas between him and Charlie talking about a plan and what to do to Leo.

Leo was so deep in thought he didn't notice when Charlie walked up to him? and grabbed his shoulder turning his body towards him. "Hey lion what's wrong? I was beeping the horn for like five minutes, who's this?" Charlie asked and wow he didn't even notice the man who he conjured up a plan with to basically beat and kidnap Leo.

The man looked offended but didn't say anything. "Um he's my friend...I just met...here...waiting for you..where were you by the way?" Leo quickly changed the subject.

His boyfriend, well husband now, gave him a weird look, but pecked him on the lips. "I had to take care of something." He simply said and Leo thoughts were. 'He's full of shit.'  but he didn't say anything else just smiled instead.

Charlie rapped his arm around Leo's shoulder and looked backed at the scolding man. "We should be going now bye." And they went to walk away but Leo quickly stopped an ran back to the man.