14

"Really Kevin? Little people porn? That's just sick." Ryan speaks pushing the double doors open. "Whatever liking what I like don't make me a bitch." Kevin defended snatching his phone back from Tommy.

"How can you guys watch that?" Leo asked. Josh spoke up. "Easy the same way you do it in real life." Leo blushed. "Umm Josh porn is in real life just with cameras you act like it's spongebob or something. Not saying they don't have spongebob porn." Tommy spoke.

Josh rolled his eyes. " shut up. You know what I meant." He pushed the schools door open. Exiting getting slapped with fresh air.

Ryan rolled his eyes at the two before looking in front of him. A smirk grew on his face. " guys I don't mean to bust your freaky porn kink type thing bubble but Leo isn't that your precious boy toy." He points. Leo's almost breaking his neck looking to where Ryan had pointed to. Leo boy calm down.

Charlie was leaning against his car with his arms folded and his head turned. He was wearing black a sweatsuit with thin red and white lines on the side. And some white Nike's he also had one chain that fit lose around his neck and another one that had a broken heart an it hung.

He looked hot as fuck Leo might add. When Charlie noticed Leo he grinned at the boy. Leo made his way over to Charlie. the boy's following him witch no one told them to. "What are you doing here?" Leo questioned.

Charlie rapped his arms around Leo's waist. "Awe princess. Don't you miss daddy?" Leo blushed ducking his head into his boyfriends neck. The boy's making teasing sounds. "Well are you gonna answer my question or not."

"Uhh you guy do know people are looking right?" Kevin announced. Charlie looked at him. "Yeah I know. I just don't really care now lion answer the question..I'd love to embarrass you in front of your friends." He turned back to Leo who mumbled something in his chest.

"What was that I could hear you." Leo lifted his head with a groan. "I said I missed you to." He rolled his eyes. Because honestly this was just embarrassing and Charlie was enjoying every minute of it.

" I missed you to what?" Oh no Leo was not saying that in front of like the whole freakin school, even though most had gone or Really just didn't care.

Charlie tighten his arms around Leo and whispered in the boy's ear. " either say what I want you to say. Or I make you suck my dick right here. Right now. In front of everyone. You know I can." He threatened bringing his hands down to cup Leo's ass.

Leo should not have got this turned on. but then again his dad condom shouldn't have broke. But it did.

"I missed you to daddy" he whispered looking at the man. " yo Leo's totally Charlie's bitch." Ryan said from Charlie's from seat. " I second that." Kevin said from the back seat. " what's wrong with being someone's bitch. I'm your bitch Ry." Tommy spoke from next too Ryan who just rolled his eyes.

"When the hell did you all get in my fuckin car?" Charlie asked flabbergasted. "When you where to busy being a possessive daddy to Leo duhh and you really shouldn't leave your car unlocked." Tommy said causing Ryan to hit his arm and give him a stern look. Tommy just rolled his eyes.

Charlie broke away from Leo. "Get out of my car I'm not gonna say it again." The man spoke looking at this kids in his car.

The boy's where about to get out but Leo's voice stop them. " uhh Charlie I kinda told them that you'd take us to the park after school and then you'd take them home." He had hopeful eyes and a small pout on his face. He really wanted to go to the park for some reason.