20

AYE ITS ME AND I UPDATED
===========================

Charlie watch from behind the trees as the brown haired man walked towards the center of the woods.

He came out, standing at least six feet away from the man. "I thought We agreed after our little plan you'd stay away from Leo, so what happened Simon?" Venom filled his voice.

Simon. turned to face Charlie. "Oh so you do remember me, yesterday you acted liked you didn't even know me." He spoke.

"Well no shit, otherwise Leo would suspect something."

"He already does suspect something."

"Yeah and I wonderer why." Charlie glared. Simon walked over to Charlie so  now they were face to face. "Look I know you're Ma-" he was cut of with a slap across the face.

"I'm way passed mad.. I'm pissed, why the fuck would you do that?!" The mad yelled. Simon placed his hands on the sides of Charlie's face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby I-I just wanted you all to myself and I figured if I messed up you and that little bitch relationship, you'd want me."

see some time back, Charlie got put into the hospital for People with mental disabilities, that's how him and Simon met. They were roommates.

Long story short Charlie had an itch Simon was willing to scratch, it was all fun and games...but he meant nothing to Charlie, They even got released the same day even kept in contact. That's why when he made the plan for Leo he called Simon.

Bad idea. Charlie pushed the other man back making him stumble a little. "One don't call him that, two Me and you..never gonna happen, and three you really should have stayed away from Leo."

"Oh yeah, or what Charlie?" He scuffed at the blond.

Charlie smirked at him, The knife he had hidden behind his back came out in a flash, slicing simon's throat.

Simon tried to screamed out in pain. He looked at Charlie with betrayal and heartbreak in his eyes. The man just gave him a dark look before pushing the boy's limp boy's off of his knife.

"You know all you had to do was stay away from Leo and not open your fuckin mouth and all of this would have been avoided but nope." Charlie kneeled next to the man, watching as he bled out.

"You know I really didn't wanna do this to you. I didn't, but you were gonna ruin everything." Charlie rubbed the mans hair soothing him. "I gotta be there when my baby wakes up and since I care about you a little bit I'm gonna put you out of your misery."

With that being said, Charlie removed his soothing hand to go in the waistband of his pants and pull out his glock. Placing the silencer on the gun, he pointed it against the other mans head, he let two bullet rang out into the his skull.

Charlie watches as the mans brains splatter all over the earths floor. Some even getting on his face and cloths.

He got the gasoline fluid from his jacked pocket along with the lighter.

You can guess what happened next.

===

When Charlie got back home he went up to his room to find Leo still asleep. Only Leo. So he stripped all of his clothes including his shoes put them in a plastic bag for later.

He took a hot twenty minute shower, when he got out he went to put on just sweatpants and Ankle socks.

He grabbed the plastic bag filled with his cloths and shoes an went outside to burn them, when he was done he went back upstairs to find Leo just waking up.

He sat on the bed next to Leo. "Good afternoon sleepyhead." He greeted his husband."

"Afternoon?...shit, where's my phone?!" Leo rushed and scrambled all over the room trying to multitask, as in trying to brush his teeth while put on pants and a shirt while also putting on shoes.

Meanwhile the blond was watching in amusement. "Got somewhere you gotta go ?" He asked playing dumb, when Leo came out of the bathroom fully dressed and face in his phone.

Leo froze, he didn't wanna tell Charlie where he was going but he didn't want to Lie to him either. "Uh yeah I'm going to meet a friend, sorry I forgot to tell you yesterday it was kinda planned late." He went to walk out the door but what Charlie said next stopped him dead in his tracks.

"He's not there." Charlie said simply but the words held some sort of darkness behind them. Leo turned to him before stuttering out. "W-what do you mean?" Charlie got off the bed going to the dresser to pull something out of it ...a phone?

He walked over standing directly two feet in front of Leo, holding up the phone. "Oh you know Simon, the guy you were gonna meet with so he could tell you lies about me. You don't remember." Sarcasm in his voice.

The boy made a face. "Charlie-" the man silenced him with a look. "Don't Charlie me, what exactly were you gonna do Leo? Let him tell you lies and manipulate you? Let him take you away from me?" He growled out.

Leo shook his head frantically. "No,no,no Charlie- I- I just wanted to hear- I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry- I would never leave you. I love you." Leo cried out when he felt a sting on his cheek.

Did Charlie seriously just smack him?

Both looked horrified at the man's actions. Charlie was the first to speak up. "L-Leo I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I love you. I would never intentionally hurt you." He panicked trying to gather Leo in his arms but the boy pushed him away.

It took what felt like forever before Leo spoke. "What did you do?" Was all he asked. Charlie knew what he meant and to be honest he was tired of lying.

"I killed him." He said it like it was so simple. "I need-I need some time, I'm not gonna tell I promise.....because as much as I can't stand to look at you right now.......I still love you." He Whispered that last part to mostly himself. He looked up at Charlie with wet doughy eyes as silent tears fell down his face.

Leo turn and walked out the door, he only made it to the top of the steps before he felt a cloth press against his mouth and nose. "I'm sorry baby, but I can't let you leave me." Was the last words the boy heard before he blacked out.

======================================================

So that happened ....what do you thinks gonna happen next?