18

So sorry for this long chapter
================================================

"Leo..pst..Leo..PPPSSSTTA." Leo groaned slowly opening his eyes, it was a bit blurry and the only light in his room was the streetlights shining through the window.

So when he saw the outline of a man starting at him, he maybe freaked out and punched the person in the nose. The person Yelp and doubled over in pain, before reaching over to cut on the lamp.

"Jesus Christ, for God's sake Leo it's me." Charlie hissed. "Charlie? -is your nose okay? Oh my god I'm so sorry." The boy pouted before kissing all over Charlie's nose and asking is it okay.

Charlie looked at him in awe when he pulled away, you know sometimes he wondered if his Leo was human or not...he went with not, when he once saw Leo having a full argument with coat hangers because they were jumbled up together. he kept calling them whores and saying they were plotting against him.

"I'm fine babe but come on we gotta go." He reassured his boyfriend, getting up from where he was on the floor going over to his dresser to get a sweatshirt and pants for him.

Leo eyes grew wide when he looked over at the clock. "Umm so babe don't know if you noticed but it's ONE OCLOCK IN THE AM." Leo complained but sat up on the edge of his bed anyway.

Charlie ignored his complaining boyfriend going over to stand between the boy's thighs. "Lift your arm now." Lifting him arms Leo asked. "and where are you taking me anyway?" Only to be ignored again as Charlie smoothed his shirt over his stomach.

He opened up the sweatpants for Leo to step in. "Left leg then right." He commanded again. Using Charlie shoulders to help his balance, Leo continued. "If you're kidnaping me that's all cool who wouldn't wanna be kidnaped by you? But can we do this in the morning." He whined.

Charlie look at him when he was done fixing his boyfriends pants. "No it has to be now." Was all he said. "Whhhyyy?!" Leo Whined again. The man sandwiched his boyfriends face with his hands. "That night when I took you on our first date and you said it's 'you and me' did you really truly mean it? About it only being us always and forever?" Leo didn't even hesitate when he nodded his head yes looking the mad dead in the eyes.

And when he saw the truth,love,and passion behind the boy's eyes, that was enough to let him know that what he was about to do..he'd have no regrets about.

Charlie put on Leo's shoes for him, turning off the light an taking Leo's hand. He guided the boy out of the window.

Leo started to climb down the ladder on the side of his house after Charlie, so that way if he fall Charlie would catch him. "Charlie if I fall on my ass I'm gonna punch you." He threatened.

Charlie rolled his eyes at his dramatic boyfriend, the ladder wasn't that high. "Babe. Calm down you wont-" Leo wanted to prove him wrong so he rolled his eyes before basically saying 'fuck my life' and throwing both of his hands up in the air falling back.

Charlie was so Caught off guard looking at Leo's ass. By the time he noticed, the boy had already fell on his bum. "Fall." Charlie finished his cut off sentence.

"See Charlie, I fuckin told you, but no you didn't want to fuckin listen." Leo whispered shouted angrily, getting up off the ground to brush himself off. It wasn't that bad of a fall actually.

He was to busy mumbling things under his breath and brushing himself off, He didn't even see Charlie crank his hand all the way back as far as he can and slam it down down on his right ass cheek.