"Are you fuckin serious Charlie ? How could u say that ?" Leo asked Charlie from across the desk facing the blond haired man.

Charlie fought the urge to role his eyes. "Leo the guy was an asshole and a bully so to say I'm surprised would be a lie" Charlie explained.

The two were currently in his office discussing Dylan's death. The principal decided since Charlie is young he may be able to understand and reason with the young teens.

So he decided that they would have sessions where Charlie would talk to them about how they feel and all that bullshit so not only was Charlie assistant coach he was a therapist to.

It's only been a month and a half and everyone has already stopped grieving the young man's death now scared they had a serial killer in their small town, but some honestly didn't care.

The two are currently arguing because Leo brought up Dylan's death talking about how he can't believe he was murder while Charlie responded by saying he wasn't at all surprised.

Letting out a sigh. "If you ask me he quite deserved it." Leo looked at him as if he was crazy.

" I can't believe you, yeah he was an asshole who bullied people even tried to bully me but that doesn't mean he deserved to die" the doughy eyed boy replied.

Charlie got up and sat on his desk by Leo. "You're right lion I'm sorry, it's just I hate bullies and I feel like they deserve all the bad things that happen to them I guess it's just penned up hate you're right though they don't deserve to die" he looked the boy in the eye

Before Leo could respond the timer went off Leo left and went to his class.
====

Leo felt two small arms rap around his neck and a kiss being placed on his cheek (face cheek not ass cheek unfortunately 😒). "Hey babe" Carla announced sitting next to her boyfriend.

The basketball player was pulled from his thoughts. "Hey beautiful" the brown haired girl took Leo's hand in her's.

"So le I've been thinking you could come over after school, I've missed you babe" she pouted. "I miss you to beautiful I know be barely see each other cause of practice but I promise I'll make more time for you" He reassured his girlfriend.

"Thank god because she's cranky when she's horny I swear if u don't give her dick I will" Ana. Carla's best friend told Leo.

"Ana !!" Carla whisper shouted. "One you would never cheat on Justin second Carla wouldn't cheat on me third your a girl you can't give her dick"Leo informed the bluish green eyed girl.

She rolled her eyes. "Called a strap on my friend and yeah u right I could never cheat on my puppy" she took her seat next to Carla.

The teacher spoke up. "Okay class for your project I want you all to get to know your teachers you know. What it's like to be a teacher? Why did they become a teacher? Where their from? Etc just nothing to personal."

You've got to be kidding the last thing Leo wants is to get to know his teacher, they're all old and boring probably sit at home watching jeopardy or playing cards.

RING RING RING

"okay class you have two weeks to get to know your teacher and make a 4 page essay on them" the students groan . "Teachers are indeed people to kids okay your dismissed."

                     ••••••••••••••••

Leo told Carla he'd meet her at her house after school and then went to Charlies office to ask him about his project.

"I need to do research on you please?" Leo ask and that came out so wrong.

Charlie just looked at him. "Not like that it's for a school project we gotta pick a teacher and get to know what their life is like outside of school blah blah blah" he reassured blue eyes.

"Yeah I figured already like 4 people asked me" Charlie went and sat on his desk as Leo went to stand in front of him.

Leo signed. "Well if you're already occupied then I-"

"No it's fine I turned them all down considering they all just wanted to come to my house an sleep with me" Charlie said.

Leo looked at him with a blank expression. "Why would they want to sleep with you? How would they get work done if all they do is sleep?" He asked the man who laughed at him.

"Sex Leondre, I'm talking about sex" the man replied. " an to answer your question yes I'll be your project you can research me all you want" Charlie wink at the young man caused him to go pink.

"Uhh-okay we start tomorrow then" said Leo as he walk to leave out the door.

"Why not today?"

"Because I have plans with my girlfriend"

"Uh-huh Okay have fun"

"Oh I will, by char" Leo called before walking out. what he did miss was the expression Charlie had on his face and didn't hear him throw picture frame that was on his desk across the room causing the glass to shed.

Yeah things are gonna be quite interesting.

             ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N this was kinda boring but I just wanted to update