LEO POV
============================================

I had the worst nightmare. Witch caused me to wake up out my sleep having a panic attack, but quickly my breath started to calm.

I raised up sitting on the bed. Causing the sun to punch me in the face, ugh fuckin sun.

I have the worst headache. I went to reach for my phone, wanting to know the time and it's not there.

I quickly look up. Looking around the room to realize, THIS IS NOT MY ROOM WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK.

Omg I've been kidnaped, witch means my dream was real. And I'm about to die.

I calm myself a bit. Looking around the room once again but fully examining it. Not gonna lie it's very nice.

(Bedroom because I'm to lazy to describe it)

I was still looking around the room, when something moved beside me. I stilled and turned my head to the side, it's a person.

What the hell, I went to get up so I can quickly leave. Witch I really should have been done. Augh I'm awful in situations like this.

When a hand rapped around my wrist. "Where are you going sweetheart?" The person asked in a very creepy perv voice.

" please don't kill me, if you kill me it would be no point because no ones not even going to notice and if your keeping me for ransom it's pointless because my family isn't even rich an-" my ramblings was cut off my laughter.

"The person stopped laughing after a while. Assbutt. "wow kid your funny, to bad I can't keep you."

Did his voice just change?. I quickly recognize the voice and turn my head.

My eyes widened. "CHARLIE YOU ASSBUTTHOLE WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK YOU WHALE PENIS" I cannot believe he kidnaped me. See kids never trust someone named Charlie.

"Leo stop yelling it's to early for that shit. And how am I an ass penis? Or whatever you said considering I saved your life yesterday. You should be on your knees thanking me." He groans sitting up on the bed.

Wait..so he was..and ...fuck.

"Wait..so that was you yesterday?" I say. More of a statement then a question. I turn around to face him.

" did you hit your head that hard? Because that's what I just said Leo" looking at me as if it was so obvious.

"No need to be rude." I role my eyes. "And no but my head feels like it's been stomped" I informed him.

He smiled at me. "I can help with that." He gets up and go to what assume is the bathroom.

He comes back with two little white pills. Then goes to his mini fridge, and gets a bottle of something. Milk

"Here take these and drink this" He hands me the drink and the pills, I swallow them. then drink half the drink.

" Thank you" I say sweetly.

" for Saving you or for the meds ?"

"Both"

He climbs back in the bed next to me getting comfortable. Then he spread his long legs. "Come here."

"Why?" I was kinda on edge.

He gave me a look. "now Leondre."

I crawled in between his legs put my back against his chest and laid my head back.

He started to massage my head. "Good boy" I can sense the smile he has.

I would say something but his hands felt so good.

It was a comfortable silence before I spoke up again.

" T-thank you Charlie, for everything "

"See I'm not that bad, and your welcome" He untangles his hands from my hair.

I whine, literally. What? It felt good stop judging.

I look up at Charlie to see him staring back at me in awe. I sit up and fully turn so I'm fully facing him.

"I guess your not THAT bad and don't look at me like that I'm not a baby"

"Awe lion. of course your a baby, witch I find so cute"

I ignore the cute pet name, " shut up char I'm not a- AHAHAHAH C-Charlie s-s-stooop" he cut me off by tickling me

Tickling!! That asshole everyone is ticklish this does not count.

"Say Charlie's awesome and he's my hero...come on Lion say it"

"Ch-Charlie iiis awe-some aand h-he-s my hero" I managed to get out

He stops. " now that wasn't so bad was it?" He smirks.

I still was gathering my breath when he asked me. " Leo...why don't you like me?"

"What?, where did you get that from"

"It's just when You first saw me u look at me like you hated me and I just wanted to know ...why?" He looked at me waiting for my answer.

"I don't know, I guess I thought you were a dick but I like you now"

"That's good because if you don't like me then we can't get together like the author planed on us to"

"Charlie your not supposed to say anything

"Oh right sorry I forgot"

Smh "Charlie stop breaking the wall"
========================
"Oh right, sorry sorry"

"Who? Charlie are you okay?" I ask

"Huh? Yeah..it's nothing" he reassured me

"Okay" I say

"Lets get something to eat"

======================================================

Yay!! Leo likes Charlie (witch we knew) huh😕 I wonder what'll happen next with Charlie and Leo..oh well I guess I gotta wait and see